Credits

This story goes out to the most mischievous girl I knew growing up. Love you always, A.B you probably hate me and think I was the worst boyfriend, but I think of you always and forever. I will always remember the smile I gave you when we went on our first date on Moomba fest, and cherished every single memory I had with you. If I could turn back the hands of time, that smile would've remained there for eternity with you and I.

PS. I always knew you wanted me to write about you, so here you go.

Please note:
In no way shape or form are any of these characters based off any particular figures, groups, or gangs.

I'd like to dedicate this story to my close circle, my family, and my mother and father. You all know who you are, and for those that have supported me and waited patiently for this novel to be released after experiencing one of the toughest years of my entire life- this is for you.

Please note: Because it's in the works, expect grammatical errors and spelling mistakes.

To the ones I loved most...
Family and Friends
Uncle Sha
Uncle Dong
Aunty Julie
Thinh
Big Brother TJ
Brother David
Brother Brian
Sister Louise

Special thanks to:
Walwin B. From Youth Origin

And most importantly my best friend, Ellesha G.