(Y/n) looked down sheepishly, suddenly embarrassed by the scene she had made. Not only had Shigure had to hold her down but so did Yuki. She felt like an overreactive child.

"(Y/n)" Hatori broke the silence "May I speak to you outside?" He asked. Although he asked, everyone knew that it was an order. She sighed and followed sluggishly after the family doctor.

Yuki, Tohru and Kyo looked between themselves before looking at Shigure who had gone back to reading his newspaper. The three were in shock. How could he be so casual about what just happened?

"Why the hell are you so casual about this!?" Kyo screamed at Shigure who looked at him, uninterested. He tutted.

"Dear (y/n) has always been like this" Shigure spoke truthfully "She never liked her medicine"

"Yeah but why did you have to hold her down like she's some hospital patient!?" Kyo nearly turned red. He then turned to Yuki "And why did you help them?"

Yuki puffed "Because she needs to take her medicine"

Kyo saw red "You damn rat! Always causing other people pain!"

Tohru looked between the two boys worriedly. They were butting heads and she's pretty sure Shigure won't have a wall in a few seconds.

"Please calm down, (y/n) wouldn't want you guys to argue!" She exclaimed. In her mind, she was scolding them but her voice came out soft. The two paused and looked towards the door that opened with a soft click.

(Y/n) came back into the room with a bored face and a new plastic bottle with medication in it. She pouted to herself and scanned the room, locking eyes with Kyo who narrowed his.

"I'm going out" she threw her pills at Shigure who barely caught them. In a flash she was out of the house and off somewhere.

Tohru frowned "Does she always do that?" Yuki nodded and looked at Shigure who closed his paper.

"It's best to let her go" Tohru looked unsure but listened.

"I guess I'll start on dinner.."

(Y/n) trooped far into the woods, walking past Yuki's garden and going to her special tree. It was found out of luck and she had been going there since. She checked Yuki's garden on the way, just to make sure nothing got to it and to her luck it was just as he left it.

Once she met her destination she sighed and planted herself on the ground, closing her eyes and leaning back into the tree. She sighed, letting her painful memories come back to her.

"Please stop Akito" she cried as he cracked his belt down onto her arm once more. He laughed sinisterly causing her stomach to twist up in fear.

"You dare tell me to stop? Who is the God here?" He asked darkly, halting his actions. She stayed quiet in fear of backlash.

Akito breathed heavily, dropping his belt to get a grasp of her hair. She yelped in pain as he brought her head up to look at him.

"Answer. Me." He spat as he stared intensely as he stared into her eyes. Her chin quivered in fear.

"You are, Akito" she cried as he dropped her harshly to the ground

"You are, Akito" she cried as he dropped her harshly to the ground. She wanted nothing more to sob but she didn't want to let Akito see her cry more than she had already. Showing weakness to Akito was never good.

Gritting her teeth, she brought herself up onto her arms to look at Akito through her hair that fell on her face.

Akito had his back turned to (y/n). He was plotting something and (y/n) knew she wasn't getting out anytime soon.

Turns out Lady Luck wasn't on her side as she spent the next hour being beaten physically and mentally by Akito who only let her rest once he had accidentally gave her a concussion.

At the tree trunk, (y/n) cried to herself. Pain was her only friend and she wanted to get rid of it.

Her heart clenched as she remembered the time Shigure and Hatori watched her be beaten.

"Akito that is enough" Hatori spoke harshly to Akito who had a painful grip of your hair. He held you by the scalp so you couldn't wiggle away.

Akito laughed menacingly "You can't stop me"

With his other hand he struck (y/n) who but her cheek to stay quiet. Her mouth filled with a metallic taste quickly.

Shigure gasped and stood up "Akito!"

Akito adjusted his grip and moved his hand to the nape of your neck and the other grasped your throat.

"Move any closer and I'll snap her neck" Tears filled her eyes as Akito threatened her life. She felt so embarrassed to have her older brothers watch her cry.

But what she didn't know was that Shigure and Hatori beat themselves up for not intervening..