Chapter 3~ A Quest and Some Friends

As Oliver walked into the large room, he noticed there were twelve large throngs. Probably one for each major food. There were two in the middle, for Zues and Hera of course. Then as soon as he reached the middle of the room, there was a huge boom of lightning and Zues appeared.

    "Ah young Oliver-Gray. I assume Hera brought you here for your quest?" Zues stated, saying his first two names. Oliver nodded, and Zues continued, "Well, first things first, you have to reunite with. Bella! Max! Lea! The god exclaimed with a mighty voice. A boy and two girls, about his age, came running out. Max had brown hair and hazel eyes, Oliver could tell he was the proclaimed "heartbreaker" Bella had blonde hair, teal eyes, freckles, and a yellow tank top with bluejean shorts on. She seemed mature but playful, unlike the little girl who teased him twelve years ago. The last girl, maybe the prettiest girl to Oliver, Lea. She had long black hair, green eyes, and Latina skin. Lea was the classic shy but smart girl that's pretty but denies it all the time.

    He knew these people from previous "playdates" but was not their friends . Bella and Max had once said that Oliver would never fit in, but still, he had to make believe he could tolerate them for now. Bella, Max, and Lea hugged him. They said things like, "We missed you so much!" And, "We were so worried!" All Oliver could think was "Liars".

    After their reunion Zues said, "Well, you three have been chosen for an extremely important quest an since Oliver needs training and so do you three. You guys will have the honor of this quest. Enough stalling, you guys have to first go to the Oracle of Henam and get your prophecy. Go on upstairs and it's the second door on the right.

    The four teens went to the room and cautiously opened the door. Oliver noticed a very old woman on a three-legged stool. She had withered gray hair and scaly old skin. It creeped Oliver out to the max . As they approached the Oracle a green mist swirled around the four demigods and a raspy voice spoke.

    "The children of three will save an item of dark power; with this good deed a greater evil will cower. But with one wrong choice, The young heros will rejoice" and the most faded. Oliver's mind recedes a million miles an hour.

    "Well, we better get some shut-eye so we can leave for our quest tomorrow" Lea said , twirling her long black hair. They all nodded and headed to this room with two bunk beds. Oliver, Bella, Max, and Lea decided to go boy-girl for each bunk, after they set up they had decided to turn out the light "Please don't turn out the light!" Lea said trying not to look afraid.

    "Aw, ya scared little Lea? Is Lea gonna cry!?" Max snickered. Lea and Max are faternal twins from different fathers. Lea is the daughter of Janus, god of gates, doors, and beginnings as well as endings. As for Max , he is the son of Hermes god of travelers, communication, and thieves. Lea shook her head with tears in her eyes, they all went to sleep.