It's Tough Being This Talented.

Start from the beginning

"How about if I did this?" Christian asks, his voice is low as his eyes meet mine again before he moves down, positioning himself between my legs, trailing kisses along my hip bones before continuing down lower. His hot breath brushes against me before his tongue brushes along my clit, his fingers continuing on as they were. Clutching the sheets in my hands, his lips close slightly as he sucks gently, his tongue still moving in small circles, the pleasure of his motions consuming me. He's damn good at this.

I'm all but squirming under his touch as my head rolls back, and I'm unable to contain the moans that escape me. My back arches as I continue gripping onto his sheets, finding something to anchor me. Christian's free hand moves up and presses down just under my belly button, holding me in place.

"Oh my god," I moan out, the words getting caught on themselves as my toes curl, my body completely enamored by Christian's actions. "Fuck, Christian," I moan out, and Christian's pace hastens in response. The intensity of everything is multiplied as Christian has to press down a little harder to hold me where he wants me. All but screaming out for him, I reach my release. Christian continues on a moment further before slowing down a little until I finally feel his laugh while I'm gasping for air.

My breathing is heavy, my eyes remain shut, as I feel my legs practically vibrating as I ride out what may have been the best orgasm of my life. "You're so fucking hot, JJ, jesus christ," he comments. All I can do is raise my eyebrows slightly as I nod, continuing to ride my high. "I'll let you have a minute," Christian adds, chuckling at the state he's left me in.

After a few minutes pass, I'm able to regain my composure. Taking a deep breath, I look at Christian for the first time, seeing his cocky little smile, "You're an asshole."

"Why am I an asshole?" He asks, laughing.

"Because you've probably just ruined sex for me with anyone else," I reply, laughing with him.

Scoffing, Christian shakes his head, "You say that like it's a bad thing." Shooting him a glare, we both laugh.

"It'd be worse if I wasn't still riding it out," I joke, shaking my head, "I think I'm good for a while now, though. That was a lot, in all the best ways, but I can't handle any more right now."

Chuckling, he nods, "Well, given my shitty performance that first round, I figure that I should give you something to keep you around."

"I mean," I start, readjusting myself in the bed, "I'd probably still come around if you didn't make up for it. It's not really your fault the first round went the way it did. Actually, it kind of is."

"How so?" Christian asks, furrowing his brow.

"Because you're the one who hit the ball off of your knee."

Christian laughs, making me smile, "I hate you, JJ, so much."

"Sure seemed like it five minutes ago," I shoot back.

Rolling his eyes, he shakes his head with a smile, "You're right." Christian's smile grows a little as he holds his arm open for me. Scooting into him, he wraps his arms around me, "I don't know that I could ever hate you, JJ."

Furrowing my eyebrows a little, I take in his words. The chuckle on top of them masks some of the depth that could've been there. The comfort in them, as he holds me, remains the same. It's crazy that we're here from where we'd started. I'd just assumed it'd be a one-night stand. Never did I think that he'd be one of my best friends.

~~~

"Hey, Jailyn!" turning, I notice Josh jogging over to me. We'd gone to school together ever since kindergarten but never talked much after we went to high school.