Chapter 3: Stooges meet the Con Job

Start from the beginning

Miko: "Maybe he'll stay! Hmm. Have to find his human, though."

[Beeping]

Ratchet: "Ground Bridge cycling up."

[Electricity Crackles]

Ratchet: [Grunts] "Blasted Scraplets. Equipment hasn't been the same since the infestation."

Jack: "So, Wheeljack's gonna land halfway around the world. And then you'll bridge him here?"

Optimus: "We can't risk revealing the location of our base just in case the Decepticons are tracking Wheeljack's ship."

Miko and the Stooges walked until they saw Bulkhead pacing back and forth.

Miko: "Dude, I've never seen you so stroked!"

Stooges: "Yeah."

Bulkhead: "Oh, you're gonna love Wheeljack. We were like brothers. And tonight we are gonna party!"

Miko: "Sweet!"

[Rapid Beeping]

Moe: "Oh, no. It's the Decepticon we are under attack."

Larry: "The shelter is ready. The children will go first."

Ratchet: *He checks the computer.* "No, Moe. We're not under attack." *He showed them on the computer.*

Arcee: "Bogies closing fast on Wheeljack's position."

Bulkhead: "Con scum!"

𝕊𝕠𝕞𝕖𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕚𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕖𝕤𝕖𝕣𝕥

The ship was flying away trying to avoid the Decepticons from shooting. In the minute, it got his as it got crashed down. The Vehicons land beside the ship and check if the Autobot survive the crash. Before they were about to get close when one of them got shot by surprise.

Wheeljack: "If you trying to ruin my day... You're gonna have to try harder." *He put his battle mask on.*

The vehicons started shooting at him. Wheeljack dodges it as he starts fighting the vehicons. After he took down one, he saw other vehicons were still standing.

Wheeljack: *He took out his Katana.* "You cons have gone soft on me."

𝕆𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕖𝕞𝕖𝕤𝕚𝕤

Starscream and Soundwave were watching the vehicons shooting the Autobots.

Starscream: *He turns to Soundwave.* "Swiftly, before the Autobots arrive."

Soundwave: *He nodded.*

𝔹𝕒𝕔𝕜 𝕠𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔹𝕒𝕤𝕖

Bulkhead: "Open the Bridge, Ratchet! We're missing all the action."

[Whirring]

Ratchet: "I'll prepare sickbay."

Bulkhead: [Chuckles] "Who for? The con? This is Wheeljack we're talking about."

Bulkhead Arcee and or Bumblebee went through the ground bridge to help Wheeljack. A few minutes later, they come back to their base safe and sound.

[Electricity Crackles]

Ratchet: [Groans]

Bulkhead: "Jackie, come here. Meet my other beat buddy, Miko. She can wreck with the best for us."