Chapter 1: Master and Students; Meet the Autobots

En başından başla

Raf: "Me too."

Jack: *He smiled at them.*

Optimus: "Jack, I'm glad you made a friend, but they will be in danger from the Decepticons."

Jack: "I know but someone has to, Optimus. If they don't feel welcome, they will be sad."

Optimus: [Sigh] "Very well. But I'll let you visit them any time."

Jack: *He looked up at Optimus.* "Really? Thanks, Optimus."

Optimus: "You're welcome, Jack."

[Computer Beeping]

Ratchet: *He checks the computer.* "Exposed Energon, and it's on the move."

Bulkhead: "And since we ain't moving it, guess who must be."

Arcee: "Decepticons."

Miko: "Without Megatron?"

Optimus: "Unfortunately. Megatron's legacy will live on as others raise to take his place. Autobots, you have a project to complete. Ratchet, I may require aid."

Ratchet: *He turns and look at Jack, Miko, and Raf project.* "Science fair is a big project of their grade." *He turns back to Optimus.* "Perhaps I'm better suited to remain behind and advise."

Optimus: "Very Well. Bumblebee, let us see about this Energon in transit."

Bumblebee: *Nodded.*

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Somewhere in the Grand Canyon, The Stooges arrived at the desert and parked near the Canyon wall. They've got their tools out and ready to start digging.

Moe: "Alright, Boys. Looks like we have to separate, so it will be easier for us to find gold. Now, Larry, you go on the left. Curly, you go on the right. And I'll stay in the middle it's that clear."

Larry & Curly: "Yes, Moe!" *They grab their shovel and place them in their shoulders then they turn to their direction without even noticed.*

Moe: "Good."

   Moe got hit by both Shovels.

[Clanks]

Moe: "Oh!"

Larry & Curly: *They turn around.* "Nyah!"

Larry: "We're sorry, Moe. We didn't mean to hit you."

Curly: "Yeah, it was an accident.

Moe: "An accident aye." *Hit both Larry and Curly head.*

[Bonks]

Larry & Curly: "Oh!"

Moe: *He shows his fist in front of Curly.* "See that!"

Curly: [Angrily Humming]

   Curly hit Moe's fist and makes his fists swing and hit on his head.

[Bonks]

Curly: "Oh!" *Hold his head.*

Moe: *He shows his fist in front of Larry.* "See that!"

   Larry hit Moe's fist and makes his fists swing and hit on his head too.

[Bonks]

Larry: "Oh!" *Hold his head.*

Larry & Curly: *They showed they're fist in front of Moe.* "See this!"

   Moe smack their bottom fist and made it hit back at them.

[Bonks]

Larry & Curly: "Oh!"

Moe: *He picks up a shovel* "Now go before I hit you both with the shovel."