ᴍʀʀᴇᴀʟɪsᴍ x ʙᴀʙʏsɪᴛᴛᴇʀ!ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ

Oct. 5, 2019

Yeah so uHm Joey is my baby-
Sorry for some incorrect info and OOC I tried-

Yeah so uHm Joey is my baby-Sorry for some incorrect info and OOC I tried-

Third POV

A certain female/male walked towards the eerie house, Albert could have came with but he got sick, he said that he didn't want her/him to go alone or just go since she/he might get hurt or get possessed or something..  She/He shook her head, he can get overprotective at times.

She/He knocked the door but as soon as her/his fingers came contact with the wood, it opened with a small "creeaaakkk!", this slightly unsettled her/him but she/he peeked in before entering.

A little boy was playing alone with blocks, it slightly scared her/him that he isn't bothered by the loneliness or..  The fact he's left alone.

"Jeez his parents are ignorant"

She/He thought to herself/himself.

She/He approached the boy.

"Um hi?"

The boy jumped from the unexpected sentence.

He turned around, scared, seeing a nice looking lady/man, he just waved and smiled.

"A-Are you my babysitter?"

"Well yes, your past babysitters are sick so I'm the one who's gonna replace them."

The little boy just nodded, she/he studied him more, a chessboard was just on his head, as if it's glued on his head,  he had a white sweater with 3 buttons on the front and wore white pants, he wore white and gray socks.

"I'm (y/n) and you are?"

"Joey but sometimes my parents call me Mr.Realism."

She/He just smiled, thinking the nickname was cute/weird.

"So what do you want to do lil Joey?"

He kind of got mad.

"D-Don't call me that.. I'm not little.."

He announced, slightly peeved.

The female/male just giggled and pinched his cheek.

"Yes you are lil!"

"Eee stop!"

He said, more peeved, or more like a mix of peeved and blushing.