Chapter 3

Harry was woken up by the sun rays falling on his face. He snuggled deeper in the pillows and...wait! What? He remembered very correctly that he had never owned a pillow and why is this bed so soft? His eyes flew open at the realization and quickly realized that he in not familiar with this surroundings. The bed he was laying in was so soft and was a queen sized bed. The room have a calming cream colour and there's a huge wardrobe in the corner of the room.There also was a lamp beside the bed.
His breathing quickened at seeing an unknown surrounding. He was suddenly hit by the memory of last night. A man tried to rape him and he fainted after seeing 4 mens. His eyes started to weld up at the thought of being kidnapped when suddenly the door opened.
Harry on instincts moved away in the corner of the bed.
"Aww, baby. Hush don't cry"A deep and soft voice said. Harry snapped his head out at the voice. His wolf was jumping helpily. The man in front of him was tall and beautiful. He had blue eyes, his brown hair which seems to be really soft and his face look like a god.Their were many beautiful tattoos on his body. All in all the man is gorgeous.
"Can I pick you? "Louis asked seeing his omega in distress. His wolf was not happy at seeing their omega in distress. He wanted to just cuddle the omega and never let him go. His mates and he had trying to find their omega for years and after they have finally found him, they are never letting their little omega go anywhere. "Okay"Harry whispered. His body relaxed at seeing his alpha mate. Louis smiled and picked up his omega who instantly put his legs around his waist and his arms around his neck.
Louis inhaled the sweet smell of Harry. He smelt peppermint,tea and chocolate. It was a relaxing scent while Harry too inhale the smell. His mate smell like woods,coffee and tulips.
"What a beautiful omega you are"said Louis. "We are going to love you and going to protect you with our lives. You are going to be spoiled and loved"Louis said.
Harry blushed. Does this means he is not going to be alone now! Wait.Did he said 'We'?
"We? "Harry questioned looking at his face.His face tilted slightly and his eyes contain curiousness. Louis cooed. His omega look like a puppy. He's  so adorable and cute.
"Yes baby 'we'"said Louis. "you have 3 more alphas who we are going to meet now"
Louis chuckled at the wide eyes of his omega.
"Their's 3 more"Harry said with wonder.
"yes baby "He said and walked out of the room still carrying his omega. The omega will be carried almost everytime. There's no need for him to walk. What if he fall down!?what if he slipped? What if he get hurt? At the thought of his omega getting hurt,he tightened his grip. His omega is never going to get hurt.
"What's your name?"Harry asked just realizing now that he still don't know his alpha name.
"It's Louis baby"answered Louis. "What's yours? "
"Harry"Harry said shyly. His face bright red like a tomato.
"That's such a nice name harry" Louis said in a deep voice. The name is really so beautiful.
Harry watched his surroundings, his head resting on Louis crook.
Harry looked at his surroundings, the mansion was big and beautiful. Louis carried Harry to the living room.
"What a beautiful omega We have"A Irish voice said and again Harry felt his wolf jumping happily. Harry turned his face and a really handsome man. The man has fake blonde hairs and the hair is bit brown from the roots. He had has beautiful blue eyes and his tall. Just like Louis, he also have muscles and abs.
Niall walked to his mates and cooed at harry who was seeing downward in submission. His curly hairs are so soft and long. Louis without any questions handed Harry to Niall. Niall breathed in the sweet smell of Harry. His mate smell like chocolate, pepper mint and tea. It's a very comforting and calming smell. He vibrates innocence.
"Such a beautiful omega I have"Niall whispered and enjoyed the shivers running in his mate body.
"What's your name? I'm harry"Harry shyly said looking at his alpha.
"What a beautiful name you have baby. I am niall"Said Niall. His omega have such a beautiful voice. Harry breathed in Niall scent.He smell like nachos, lilies and wood. Niall talked to Harry for few minutes and Liam came inside the room.
Liam smiled at his mates who were talking happily. Harry looked at the man who entered the room.While Niall don't have any tattoos, Louis and the brown eyes men has many tattoos. The man was really tall and was a bit taller than Louis and niall. He's handsome and has brown hairs. His beautiful face and a beautiful smile.The man is buff and muscly. Again it was no surprise that the man just like his other alpha look like a Greek god.
Niall smiled and kissed Liam cheeks before handing Harry to Liam.
"Hello baby"Liam said.His wolf was really happy at seeing his omega in their arms and safe. His omega has a sweet scent. He smell like peppermint,chocolate and tea. And Harry to smell his alpha. The alpha smell like Rose and paper.
"Hello"Shyly said Harry. He had never felt this happy and loved and cared.Its like a dream.He had thought that he will never meet his alpha because he's a freak.
"What a beautiful omega you are. you are so beautiful and adorable "Cooed Liam.

His omega is so tiny and he felt a sudden urge to never let his mate leave his arms or his mates. Their little omega is a beautiful treasure and they are going to love him unconditionally.
"What's your name alpha? "Asked Harry looking at Liam face. Liam smiled and kissed Harry cheeks. Harry cheeks are so smooth. Harry blushed.
"My name is Liam. What's yours love?" Liam asked.
"Am Harry "
"What a beautiful name "Said Liam.
Harry blushed and they sat their for few minutes when One man entred the living room.He smiled at seeing his mates bonding.
Zayn had decided that harry will meet his alphas one by one so that he doesn't get overwhelmed. Zayn was also the one who said that harry shouldn't sleep in their room because their scent is all over the room which may overwhelmed their omega.
Harry looked at the man who entered the living room. His breathe caught in his throat at seeing a man who really resemble a Greek god. He had tattoos all over his body. His hairs a bit longer and reaching his shoulder. He's whole body is muscly and have a body which makes girls and guys throw themselves on him. His all mates are beautiful and resemble Greek gods.
Zayn kissed Liam cheeks and Liam handed Harry to Zayn. Zayn carefully took their omega in his arms and breathed in his scent. After so much searching for their last mate, they have finally got him. They are never letting Harry leave their arms and laps. Harry breathed in Zayn scent.His scent smell of strong coffee, woods and Aster. 'Why do my mates smell like flowers?" Harry thought.
"What's your name? "Zayn asked in soft voice.
"Harry. What's your name? "Harry asked.
"My Omega have such a gorgeous name. My name is Zayn"Zayn cooed and They talked to each other asking about their favorite things.
"It's time to eat. Let's go to Kitchen where all your other alphas are"Zayn said holding Harry in his arms.
They walked the kitchen and greeted the alphas.

Hello guy,I hope you like this chapter.Please vote and comment.
Thank you