Chapter Nine, Goobye Daddy - Ariana

-Ashton's POV-

I woke up the next morning and walked down stairs. I couldn't find Ari anywhere. I picked up my phone. I had a unread text from Luke.

-Text Message-

"Hey Ashton, the bands breaking up. You're always with Ari and Michael's always with his new girlfriend so there's not really anytime for just the four of us. Bye buddy."

-End Of Message-

I sighed, and drove to Ari's house. I walked up the steps and knocked on the door. Ari's dad opened it.

"Oh, good morning Ashton. Nice to see you again." He said to me sticking his hand out. "Good morning Mr. Martinez. Is Ariana home?" I asked him shaking his hand. He let go and staired at me with his devilish redish/brownish eyes. "Yes she is. She's packing up."

I looked at him confused. "Packing up?" I said to him.

"Yes. She is offically moving out and moving into her apartment. The apartment above yours. She used to share it with Winter, but Winter called Ariana and told her she misses hanging out with her, so Ariana invited Winter over to talk with me. They kindly asked if Ariana can move into her apartment offically so they could spend more time together. So I let her." He explained. "Ok, but there's one thing I don't get. I thought she was already living there." I told him.

"Well she wasn't. I didn't like the fact of her not living and home. I wanted her to be with me so I know she would be safe. She doesn't know her mom died yet. Her mom dyed three days ago in a car crash along with her sister and her sister's kid. Her kids name was Scott and he was Ariana's favorite cousin, so I didn't tell her because I don't know if that will bring her depression back, let alone add more to it and she tries to kill herself. So I had her stay here to let her know i'm always here for her, but I do understand that she has been at your house for the past couple days?" He said in a questionable tone.

"Yes, she has been at my house. Has she told you about us?" I asked him. "Yes, and since I have known you ever since Ariana started preschool, I think you're the perfect guy for her. I approve." He said getting teary. "Thanks Mr. Martinez, that means alot." I said to him. He nodded his head. He looked down at the floor and whiped his tears away. He looked back up at me.

"You can go up and see Ariana if you'd like. She's up in her room. You know where that is right?" He asked me. "Yeah thanks."

I walked up to her room.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey everyone! I'm so sorry I haven't updated chapters in a while! I have had terrible writers block and I was extreamly busy and my computer hasen't been working. So i'm sorry. I will update again as soon as I can. Hope youu enjoyed this chapter!!!

-Kambree