CaeJose Olive Garden Date Fic

Start from the beginning

Speedwagon got out and ran into the back, to Joseph and Caesar's surprise. Joseph assumed he was looking for the bathroom, which was strange considering that the bathroom was in the very front by the entrance. In reality, Speedwagon was just going to sit in the corner with Lisa Lisa and Smokey and make sure everything was fine.

"I cannot BELIEVE that Joseph and Caesar are a thing now... I thought Joseph had a fever when he told me he liked Caesar, but to actually start dating him... Wow." Lisa Lisa said. She lifted a cup of coffee to her lips and started drinking slowly, despite the fact that it was 8 P.M.

Caesar and Joseph were seated at a large table, despite the fact that it was only the two of them. Joseph smelled the air and sighed loudly. "Doesn't this place smell amazing, Caesarino?" He asked with a grin towards Caesar.

Joseph opened his menu and pondered what to get. "Umm... Caesar! Can you, maybe, read the names of these? I don't know any Italian beyond ciao!" he coughed. He didn't want their first date to go bad, so he was feeling tense.

A very well-built man with beautiful, dark hair came up to the table.

"Why, hello gentlemen... Have you got an idea of the beverages you desire?" the man asked. Joseph noted the peculiarity with which he spoke, but didn't comment on it out loud.

"Do you have, like, coke?" Joseph asked.

"Coke... Of course, sir." the man took out a notepad and wrote down what Joseph wanted, then turned to Caesar. "And for you..?"

"Oh, water is fine. Please add a lemon to it, though." He mumbled.

"Alright... I'll be back shortly. Oh, and in case you're wondering, my name is Kars." their waiter said, his words practically rolling off his tongue. He had an intimidating air to him.

"Kars, huh? He's kind of ominous, isn't he Caesarino?! I feel like I've seen him before somewhere..." Joseph watched Kars go into the back room, trying desperately to remember who this man was. He could rule out that he had seen him at Olive Garden before, because he had never been to this restaurant.

Caesar looked at Joseph and laughed. Kars came back and stared at Joseph for a minute, noticed his necklace and drew a sharp breath. He set down their drinks as well as a basket of breadsticks and cleared his throat.

"Sir... Where did you find that necklace..? It's absolutely scintillating. I would love to have it." Kars said softly.

"Huh? This old thing? Bah, I just bought it in Venice for like, 50 dollars. It looks nice but I'm not quite sure why they'd sell it for fifty bucks! It looks like it's worth, like, 10 dollars." Joseph said, inspecting the necklace he was wearing. He wasn't sure a waiter was supposed to be asking about necklaces instead of asking what kind of food they wanted, but Joseph was always ready to flex on people. He was pretty competitive, which is what attracted Caesar to him initially.

"I see... What would you like to order then..?" He said, mildly disappointed. This man didn't even know what he was wearing? He didn't see any value in it? How interesting. Joseph and Caesar looked at their waiter with blank expressions. He had spaced out so much that he completely ignored what they had said moments before.

"O-oh, I'm so sorry. I was thinking of something. Will you please repeat that?" Kars said.

"...Yeah, don't worry about it. I said we'll have calamari as an appetizer, and then I'll have the braised beef and tortelloni. Joseph wants the 6 oz sirloin steak." Caesar said.

Kars wrote down all of what they wanted and walked off to the back room. He handed his "co-worker" Esidisi the list and sighed.

"That stupid idiot Joseph is wearing the Red Stone of Aja like it's a decoration... He says he bought it for a seemingly low price, though I have no idea how to comprehend modern currency. It changes so often." Kars ranted. He was very stressed out, having to pose as a mere food-service worker and being sent around to collect orders from the most annoying people...

Esidisi was not as stressed out, but then again he wasn't the one having to go around and collect orders from people. Kars was used to giving the orders, not receiving them. Some people had been very rude to him, and he had to smile and laugh instead of beat the hell out of them. It annoyed him to no end.

Wamuu was at the Olive Garden too, taking orders and sending them to Esidisi and the other people in charge of cooking the food. However, as Wamuu was actually used to taking orders, he had little complaints. He came in around the same time as Kars and looked at him curiously.

"Kars... You saw the Stone? I don't know why Jojo has it. How are we supposed to get it without creating a scene in this place?" Wamuu asked.

"I don't care about making a scene. I don't think that either of them have realized who we are or what we're after, which is strange. I thought they'd remember us from the other month. I even gave them my name as a warning, but they're so preoccupied that they didn't notice." Kars said. He was not surprised that Joseph would forget something important because he was a fool, but Caesar seemed smart...

"Can you at least wait til they've eaten this food before you go on fighting them? It takes time to make it and I'm not about to hear complaints. Or, maybe, you can go fighting them after the restaurant closes for the night. We've only got two hours left." Esidisi said with a huff. He wasn't enjoying this menial labor, but he was getting used to it. It was very easy work to heat up slabs of food. He hadn't received a single plate back with issues related to the temperature.

"...I will wait until they have eaten then, Esidisi." Kars scoffed. Seeing as how Esidisi was so loyal to him, Kars assumed he had a reason to make them wait. He crossed his arms and went back out to the floor to get more orders. Wamuu left as well, although he was busy clearing tables and getting more orders. He didn't mind menial labor, but found it boring.

Lisa Lisa was suspicious of Wamuu and Kars, but didn't mention it to either Speedwagon or Smokey, who were eating their own food. They had commented on how perfectly cooked it was, but hadn't made any other comments regarding it since, and they didn't seem to notice either of the strange waiters who appeared in the restaurant. She remembered their faces and the type of aura they gave off and instantly remembered, but couldn't bear to let any innocent people get hurt.

Caesar and Joseph were flirting while they waited for their food, and they said only the cheesiest of lines to each other. When Kars came back with the dishes they ordered, he stared blankly at the men and set their food down. "I hope you enjoy it... Our cook puts all his effort info making these dishes." Kars said.

"Oh, they look awesome! Tell your cook or whatever that he's doing a great job." Joseph shouted. He was starving and hadn't eaten all day, both because he was nervous for his first date with Caesar and because he was waiting to eat something good. He started to shovel food into his mouth while Kars stared him down.

"J-Joseph... you have no manners at all, do you?!" Caesar eyed his boyfriend with soft eyes and tried to cover his feelings by pouting, but his expression cracked into a smile soon afterwards.

"Ehhh? I'm just soooo hungryyyyyy!" Joseph shouted. Kars had enough and stormed back into the kitchen. How he hated to see people get so emotional... He got uncomfortable when Esidisi cried, which happened at least once a day during their spars, but felt a mixture of disgust and loathing towards the Hamon users.

Lisa Lisa looked around. She didn't want to interrupt Joseph and Caesar's date, but she was anticipating some type of battle to go down soon and wanted to warn at least Caesar of what to expect. Sighing, she got up and walked over to their table. Caesar, who was laughing at something, froze and looked up at Lisa Lisa.

"L-Lisa Lisa? Why are you here? I thought it was strange that Speedwagon asked us where the bathroom was, but you're here too?" Caesar started, sending glances towards Joseph and taking a sip of his drink.

"Caesar, Joseph... You do realize that you're being targeted here, right?" Lisa Lisa asked, her voice low and shaky as she looked at the two men. Their expressions hardened, the air becoming chilly and threatening. Joseph stood up immediately, slamming his chair against the ground and causing several people to turn their heads towards them.

"Oh, Joseph, don't be so dramatic! It's better to stay low and act like nothing's the matter... Maybe I shouldn't have mentioned it to you guys at all." said Lisa Lisa, who turned and looked towards the back room. She noted the time, about 8:45 PM, and remembered that Olive Garden closed at 9:30 PM...