Mayank Sharma

Another friend of Karan. Partner of his all crime.

 Partner of his all crime

Tara Luthra

Karan's elder sister. Loves Karan so much.

 Loves Karan so much

Rusha Singh

Preeta's friend. A simple girl.

 A simple girl

Priyank Arora

Preeta's brother. Loves her so much.

Teaser

A girl is shown painting. Suddenly another girl come and back hugged her. The girls are revealed to be Preeta and Rusha.

Rusha: To Miss Preeta Arora pura din bs SRK ki picture banane me hi lge rhoge ya apne prince charming k bare me bhi kuch sochoge??

Preeta: Maine to soch liya...

Rusha: Acha to batao kysa hoga apka prince charming??

Preeta: Mera prince charming hoga responsible.

A boy was shown driving rashly breaking all the traffic rules. A girl shouted from behind "Karan.." The boy is revealed to be Karan.

Preeta: He should be caring. No drink and no smoke.

Karan is shown with a cigarette and a glass of alcohol in his hand. He was dancing like crazy.

Preeta: Loyal to hona hi padhega. Mere alawa kisi or ko nhi dekhega.

Karan is shown laying with a girl shirtless. He was looking at her lustfully. He come closer to her and smashed his lips with hers. While kissing he unzipped her top.

Rusha: Tu to badi demanding hay.

Preeta: Ab life partner choose krna hay thoda demanding hona to bnta hay. Smile please.

She clicked a selfie with Rusha.

Voice cover: Achi ladki, Bura ladka. kya hoga is chahat ka anjam jb milenge yeh dono. Kya Preeta Karan ko badal payega? Ya phir dub jayega kisi andhere me?? Is this a love story or seems to be love story??

Thanks to ajiya_32 and RikaraWrites for helping me.