Naruto and Sakura

It was a dark, muggy night as Naruto was asleep, trying to recover from a grueling fight. Sakura volunteered to help look after Naruto as he was recovering. Sakura was surprised by the swift recovery that Naruto had been making. Naruto had been trying to train behind Sakura's back, so there had been ropes and other equipment around.

Naruto woke up looking for some water not trying to disturb or get help from Sakura. On his way to get some water, he looks into Sakura's room to make sure that she wasn't awake by him walking around. As he checks on her, he starts to get a little curious, so he gets a little closer. He whispers to himself, "Okay, this is the furthest I'm going." But his curiosity got the best of him. He try's to nudge his way over avoiding every floorboard that creaks.

He gets to the side of the bed he sees her in her bed outfit, T-shirt that's a couple sizes too big and in her panties. He looks Sakura up and down and slowly starts getting a boner. Naruto had always like Sakura but seeing her in panties and over sized T-shirt has made him crazy.

Naruto slowly reaches out his hand and gropes Sakura's plump ass. Naruto puts his other hand on her tit and rubs gently trying not to wake her.

Little did naruto know, Sakura was awake and was loving what naruto was doing. She's holding back moans of pleasure and is hoping he goes further.

Naruto stops and realizes what he's doing. He thinks to himself that what he's doing is bad and that Sakura will be mad at him. Naruto starts to back out of the room when sakura speaks up.

"...wait, naruto. Please keep going" Naruto stops walking and heads back to the bedside. Naruto gets closer and starts rubber her ass again. Sakura moans a little and bites her bottom lip.

Naruto see this and starts to undress sakura. He slowly takes off her T-shirt to reveal her firm, round tits. Naruto gently pinches her right nippler and sucks on the left.

Sakura groans from pleasure and wanting to do more, pushes naruto down to her panties. Naruto's face was right next to sakura's tight pussy.

He slowly pulls her panties down and starts to rub her clit. Sakura moans and moans wanting more. Naruto takes 2 fingers and sticks then deep inside Sakura.

Sakura yelps a little as she was not expecting that. She quickly recovers and starts pulling Naruto's hair signaling him to keep going.

Despite Sakura wanting naruto to keep going, he stops. Naruto gets up and gets undressed fully and get on his knees next to the bed.

Sakura, puzzled asks "what are you doing? Come fuck me already!"

Naruto hold up one finger telling her to hold on. He reaches under the bed and pulls out 2 ropes, a whip, a fox tailed butt plug,a blindfold, and a vibrator.

Naruto gets up and grabs Sakura's hands forcefully. He ties her hands to the bed and goes for her feet next. He puts on the blindfold and grabs the vibrator.

Sakura is laying there on her back wondering what he is going to do. Naruto places the vibrator on her clit and turns it on high. Sakura screams from pleasure and almost cums from that.

Naruto smirks and places the tip on her entrance. His pink tip slowly penetrates her womanhood. Sakura groans from the pain of just his tip. Naruto stops and wait for her to stop groaning.

When Sakura stops Naruto keeps pushing in. Sakura winces and tightens her vagina. Naruto is barely holding back and almost loses his control.

Naruto pushes his gurthy, fat rod in her and gets 6 out of the 10 inches in. Sakura is screeching from the pain and pleasure. Naruto looks down and there is blood.

"I didn't know you were a virgin, Sakura." Naruto says with a smirk.

"Y-yea I w-was saving it f-ow- for you." Sakura replies shakily from the pain.

Naruto smiles and keeps pushing in. His stuff rod hits Sakuras womb when he is all the way in. Sakura is gasping and panting like a dog in heat.

Naruto slowly pulls out then slams it back in make her scream. He keeps going in and out and the sounds are so erotic. Sakura's pussy juices are going everywhere.

Naruto reaches over while still fucking the brains out of sakura and grabs the vibrator. He places it on her clit and turn it on max. She screams and immediately cums.

Naruto is getting close so with one last big push in he penetrates her wond and cums deeps into her. Sakura is breathing heavily and is loving the feeling. Naruto pulls out and cum oozes out of her pussy.

Naruto loosens the ropes only to flip her over then retightens them. He grabs the foxtalied butt plug and the whip.

Naruto puts the butt plug in sakura's pink little ass. He notices that her ass is extremely tight and barely takes the butt plug in. He likes that and starts to whip sakura's back and ass cheeks. Red marks covers Sakuras thighs, butt cheeks, and back.

Sakura loves feeling the pain as long as it's from naruto. Naruto can tell she likes it and starts to fuck herbpussy again while whipping her.

Sakura is in a daze and her head is blank. She cant think, speak, or barely move from the pleasure. Shes bites her lip more and more and is gasping and moaning.

Naruto slows down for about 30 seconds then stops. Sakura wonders why he stopped but quickly realizes the answer.

Naruto pulls the butt plug out and tosses it aside and starts to lick her asshole. Sakura loves the feeling but doesn't know if his massive cock will fit in her tight hole. Naruto gets up and places his schlong in between her ass cheeks.

Naruto pushes the tip in and sakura yells in pain. Naruto doesn't care though. He keeps pushing in and gets about 4 inches deep inside her. Sakura begs him to slow down with tears rolling down her face and pain in her voice.

Naruto gets a grip and slows down and wait for her to get used to the feeling. Eventually shes ok and says to keep going. He pushes in more until about 8 inches in. Sakura isn't having too much trouble but now his cock is hitting her intestines.

Naruto doesn't realize and keeps pushing all the way in. Sakura is crying silently from pain but she also loves the feeling. She knows her ass is never going to be the same again after this brutal fucking.

Naruto goes out and rams it all the way in. Sakura is groaning and moaning from her intestines getting fucked as well as her ass.

Naruto gives a firm slap to her ass and she tightens her ass. Naruto realizes this and keeps slapping her ass to get her tighter. Naruto fucks sakura in the ass for 30 minutes and she has already came 4 time. Finally he unloads in her ass.

Naruto pulls out and is finally going soft again. He sees her pussy is still oozing cum and now her ass it too.

He untied her and takes the blind fold off and puts everything away. Sakura is still dazed from the fucking she just got.

Naruto cleans himself up and leaves to go back to sleep after giving sakura one more slap on the ass.

Sakura lays down and wonders when the next time she will be fucked like that again. Slowly she falls asleep with cum still coming out of her ass and pussy.

THE END