Lin Zhenzhen said with a smile: "Everyone misunderstood. I am a student of Wu Qi. This is my sister. The child is the child of my sister. I heard that Wu was injured, so come and see."

"It turns out that you are a big man." Fang face man smiled and said, "The big one is good."

Advertisement

The boys around me have the same kind of learning, and they also greeted: "Great."

Lin Zhenzhen: "..."

What? It’s so loud that it’s so screaming.

Lin Zhenzhen looked at Wu Qi, but Wu Qi ignored her eyes that he hoped to explain it. He rushed to Xiaoyuan to raise his hand. Xiaoyuan walked over. Wu Qi took him up and sat next to him and asked him: "The sugar is finished. Can I buy it for you after eating?"

Xiaoyuan shook his head. "Not yet."

So how can the big sugar be eaten so quickly?

"Is Wu's uncle hurt better?" He just called the big coward without paying attention to his mouth. He didn't know if Uncle Wu Qi was angry. They said that he could only call him a big coward when there was no one.

Wu Qi was not angry. He touched his head and said: "It's much better."

Lin Qingqing looked at this scene is also very surprised, when did Obuchi have such a good relationship with Wu Qi?

Advertisement

Lin Qingqing put down the fruit she bought and said a few words to let Wu Qi take good care of this kind of time. After a while, Yi Zeyan called and asked where they went. Lin Qingqing told him about the situation, Yi Zeyan told her. Go back early after reading it.

Anyway, she came with her sister. Since her sister arrived, she did not have to stay here.

"The one at home called to remind me, I will go back first, and your sister will accompany you here for a while."

Lin Zhenzhen heard her want to go, how she faced the eyes of a big man in a room, Lin Zhenzhen wanted her to be here with her, but she thought that her sister is now a family, and it is hard to say.

"Then you are careful on the road." Lin Zhenzhen finally reminded me.

Lin Qingqing and everyone bid farewell to leave with Xiaoyuan, the men in the room are also very eye-catching, the boy with the square face squeezed a few eyes with others.

"I remembered that I still have a task that I didn't finish, and I left."

After the square-faced man finished, everyone else should also say: "I also have a task, and I have to go first."

Advertisement

There was only one younger boy who had a bowl of instant noodles in his hand. He hadn’t finished eating it. The square-faced man was walking directly to him. The boys were dissatisfied: “Why? There are still the last few.”

The square-faced man knocked on his head and shouted: "You eat fart! Give me a hurry!"

Then everyone rushed to Wu and greeted them and left, and soon Lin Zhenzhen and Wu Qi were left in the ward.

When the room was quiet, Lin Zhenzhen felt that there was a strange feeling of sorrow. Wu Qi was lying on the bed and looking at her. Lin Zhenzhen was simply uncomfortable. "That... I..."

"I want to eat apples, can you help me?"

Lin Zhenzhen originally wanted to find a chance to start, but Wu Qi interrupted her words.