This trip, Lin Qingqing was considered a terrible shock. After returning, he only felt tired and was about to collapse. He went to sleep after washing.

The wood clumps came back the next day. The first thing that Lin Qingqing came to the studio was to go to him. When Lin Qingqing saw the bushes, he was sitting in the office in a daze.

He looked pale and ignorant, and his mental state did not look too good.

Lin Qingqing sat across from him and cautiously asked, "How? Is the girl Meng Meng?"

Woods machinery turned her head and glanced at her. It took me a few seconds to recognize her. He smiled and said, "It is her."

Listening to his hoarse voice, Lin Qingqing was shocked.

"What is the situation now? Is she being taken there by the group?"

The wood clumps shook his head, and Lin Qingqing could not help but feel heavy.

"They denied that they had abducted Meng Tian. They only said that she was on the road. When she got to her, her fingers were broken, and people became crazy and silly. They didn't even give up. She also let her son marry her as a wife."

Lin Qingqing couldn't help but be angry with this. "What does Meng Meng say?"

"What can she say? She is stupid, only knows smirking."

"..." Lin Qingqing felt that something was wrong. "But when we were in the village, the villagers obviously wanted to beat the girls."

The wood clumped a smile. "They only admit that they want to rob the finances, and they don't admit that they want to plunder the population."

"..."

Lin Qingqing originally thought that these villagers were ignorant and barbaric and did not understand the law. It seems that she is underestimating them.

They are embarrassed and know the loopholes in the law.

The crime of robbery is not heavy, and it is still attempted to rob, so they will not be punished too seriously.

"What do you do now? Can't you bring these people to justice? Meng sweet? Meng sweet has to follow them back? What does her parents say?"

The woods looked up at the window. Today the sun is not bad. He suddenly laughed, but his eyes rolled down. "What can I do? Her parents thought she was dead, and she had another child. They don't even want to recognize their daughters. Meng Tian has already married the dog man and the child. There is no direct evidence that Meng Tian was taken there by them. They want to take her away, and no one is qualified to say anything. "

"That means they can't get any punishment at all?"

The wood clumps closed his eyes and did not speak.

Lin Qingqing knows that he is more uncomfortable than anyone at the moment. His girlfriend who has missed so many years now becomes like this, but he is powerless to change anything.

Lin Qingqing didn't bother him any more, patted him on the shoulder and went out.

Yi Zeyan came to the office for a while. Huo Yi knocked on the door and came in: "President, the front desk calls, saying that Miss Liang Xin is looking for you."

Yi Zeyan took off his suit jacket and hung it on the hanger. He didn't look back. "Tell the front desk and let it go directly."

Huo Yi was a little embarrassed, and he wanted to stop talking. Yi Zeyan saw the situation and said: "What happened?"