Lin Qingqing felt so capricious. What if he was sleepy? In a dilemma, she considered it and said simply: "My legs are numb and I can't get up."

Yi Zeyan: "......"

She pleaded to him in a spoiled child's tone that was like a sweet bomb.

Yi Zeyan had no choice but to follow his instinct. He held her up when her legs were numb.

He took her to the bed and put her down and he helped her to cover the quilt. Then he was very gentlemanly and even asked her carefully: "Do you mind if I sleep next to you?"

Lin Qingqing didn't dare to look at his face but she still shook her head. "I don't mind."

She didn't mind ah!!

Yi Zeyan went to the other side and lay down. He just laid down and did nothing. He said softly to her: "Good night."

He had kissed her yet he was so gracious and Lin Qingqing felt he was gentle and sweet; He was simply a gentleman who had no evil thoughts and respected her so much.

She was lying by his side and looking at his face. The more she looked, the more he looked good. The more she looked, the more satisfied she was, and she thought that he had just kissed her. She felt that her little heart was plopping and jumping.

Lin Qingqing felt really bad. He respected her so much but she had bad thoughts for him. She quickly shook her head to sober herself up, but she was unwilling to sleep at a little distance from him.

She bit her lip and thought for a moment, then gently tugged at his clothes and said: "Zeyan, I'm a little cold." (Omg Qingqing has officially become permanently shameless huehuehue ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) )

The man didn't even open his eyes. Instead, he directly pulled her hand forward and pulled her into his arms with the quilt.

Enveloped in his strong and warm arms, Lin Qingqing couldn't use words to describe her excitement. She carefully stretched out her hand and encircled his waist. She never expected this day had finally come-she and her male god lying on a bed to hug each other and sleep.

It was just like a dream and she didn't want to wake up from it so quickly. She propped herself up and felt his warmth and breath carefully, but then she fell asleep.

Yi Zeyan didn't fall asleep all the time. Her sleep wasn't □□ well and she rolled away from his arms in a moment. He wanted to put her head back on his arm, but was afraid of waking her up, so he just laid and looked at her sleeping face instead.

He helped her with her hair, thought he was bored for a second, but he was then extremely satisfied.

Some time later, he couldn't sleep so he got up, poured a glass of wine and went over to the French windows. The beach outside was lit with colorful lights. He could see the sea level extending forward as thousands of lights dotted the shore.

Everything was quiet, but his heart was filled.

He sat on the bed and looked at the outside world, the silent and lonely world. He didn't feel sad at all.

Because she's lying behind him. She's in his world.

**

Lin Qingqing woke up and found that Yi Zeyan wasn't in bed. She looked around the room and found no one, so she put on her clothes and planned to go out to look for him, only to meet Lu Wenqian at the corner of the elevator.

Lu Wenqian tried several times to find trouble with her. There was no one around her and Lin Qingqing was too lazy to give her any courtesy. She was going to pretend not to see her and leave directly. Unexpectedly, Lu Wenqian opened her mouth and asked: "Are you out to find Yi Zeyan so early?"