When she came to the studio building, the security guard in charge saw Lin Qingqing, trotted over to her and said: "Mrs. Yi, a girl came to see you. I didn't know your contact information, nor how to reach you. She has been here for several days, in the security post."

Last time Yi Zeyan brought Lin Qingqing here, the security guard saw her, so he knew her, but Lin Qingqing thought it was very strange, who would come to see her? Who would know to find her here?

She followed the security guard to the security post, only to find a long-haired girl dressed in black lying in a chair, asleep. It was a wooden bench and it looked very hard and uncomfortable to sleep in.

The security guard patted her on the shoulder. She slowly sat up and blinked blearily, her eyes still a little confused.

However, when she sat up, Lin Qingqing recognized her.

It was the girl she met in Qizhou. She had been so amazed by her singing and wanted to invite her to her studio, but the girl thought she was a fraud and refused.

The girl also recognized Lin Qingqing, who, as she had first seen, was expressionless and said to her: "Looks like you didn't lie to me. Did what you say to me still count?"

Lin Qingqing was currently worried about not being able to find a good singer to cooperate with. The girl's appearance was no doubt a timely help. Lin Qingqing hurriedly said: "Yes, of course."

"Can you make me famous?"

Lin Qingqing didn't think much and nodded firmly: "Yes!"

She met her briefly and didn't know the girl's name until now. The girl had a very nice name, Mo Qingyan

Then Lin Qingqing introduced Mo Qingyan and Qi Qi to each other.

"This is Qi Qi, the composer tycoon, as long as she writes songs that are absolutely good, you don't have to worry about becoming famous with her." Lin Qingqing also introduced to Qi Qi. "This is the singer I intend to sign, Mo Qingyan, although she isn't very well-known, her singing strength is superb and is absolutely no less than the current first-class singers."

Qi Qi looked Mo Qingyan up and down, probably shocked by her anti-mainstream punk style and mixed ancient dress style. She frowned. "She looks a bit like a wandering singer? Nowadays, many wandering singers are not very good at singing songs, but their ability to make up stories is better than anyone else's. You said that her singing strength is superb, but maybe our understanding of strength is somewhat different."

Lin Qingqing knew that Qi Qi was a sharp-tongued person, but it seemed not very tactful to say so at their first meeting.

She was about to mediate them when she heard Mo Qingyan say: "Nowadays, many people who call themselves great gods only know how to show off while some talented people are buried because of exclusion, so they live on the streets. However, this world is often so ridiculous that clowns are in palaces and masters fall into the folk."

Lin Qingqing: "......"

What is she doing ah? She had thought Qi Qi had a sharp mouth and wasn't easy to get along with, but she didn't expect this little girl to have a big temper. She had the attitude of "I don't care what a great god you are, if you dare to bully me, I will get back at you."

Lin Qingqing had a bit of a headache. This was just the first time they met □□ but they had clashed already. How can they cooperate in the future?

"Why don't we do this? Since we are all in a cooperative relationship from now on, we still need at least some level of trust. How about we show our strengths and convince each other?"