He lay quietly in bed with his eyes closed. Unlike the invisible strength of his usual body, he seemed very peaceful when he fell asleep. Lying next to him, Xiao Yuan slept like a log. However, when she looked at him, she saw him kick the quilt away while his little hand scratched on his stomach.

So cute ah!

Lin Qingqing was filled with a sense of satisfaction. Inexplicably happy, she used the quilt to cover her little one, kissed him on his little face, and looked up at the sleeping face of the man lying next to him. Suddenly, she thought of the hug from last night, and with a blush on her face, she hurried out.

By the time the father and son came downstairs, Lin Qingqing had already prepared breakfast.Yi Zeyan saw her busy at the dining table, stopped for several seconds before he recovered, and then greet her very naturally: "Good morning."

Lin Qingqing felt a little shy when she saw him because of the hug last night, but when she saw how natural he was, she naturally responded: "Good morning."

Xiao Yuan was very happy. He walked to the table and looked at the rich breakfast with his eyes shining: "Did Mom make all these?"

Lin Qingqing nodded. The little guy hurriedly cut a piece of fried eggs to eat and immediately gave her a thumbs up.

"Delicious ah! Mom is great!"

Praised by her son, Lin Qingqing was also very happy. She looked at Yi Zeyan. He was already seated at the table and began to eat bread. She asked him tentatively: "Is it still to your taste?"

"En, it's delicious." There was praise in his tone.

She breathed a sigh of relief.

After the meal, the father and son went out. Lin Qingqing went to the workshop to get some manuscripts. When she went downstairs to pour water, she saw Yi Zeyan sitting in the living room with several documents in his hand.

Lin Qingqing could not help but wonder: "Didn't you go to the company?"

He looked up at her and replied casually: "There was nothing to do at the company, so I came back." (E/N: Suuure Big Boss. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) )

"......"

Is the company okay? Lin Qingqing remembered the last time she heard about the accident at the winery from Yi Zeyan's mother and when she went to the company to pick him up that day. He was very aggressive towards the subordinates of the company. No matter how it looked, it didn't seem like there was nothing to do at the company.

However, Lin Qingqing did not ask much. Accidentally, she looked at his documents and saw several legal documents like those drawn up by lawyers. Suddenly, she thought of one thing and asked: "Do you remember Long-ge?"

"En."

"Did you help me with the arrest of Long-ge?"

"It's not help. It's just an email to a prosecutor I know."

It seemed that she had guessed right. He was indeed the distinguished person who helped her at that time. When she first guessed him, she only felt puzzled. Why did the people she met by chance help her so much? Now she knew.

He was not a stranger. He was her husband.

"Thank you."

"En." He smiled and said: "How are you going to thank me?"

Lin Qingqing: "......"

How do I thank him? Lin Qingqing thought about it and said: "Why don't I treat you to dinner when you are free?"