When she was done in the bathroom, she was back in the hallway and that's when her phone lit up. Someone started to call her and upon looking at the caller ID, a smile rose up her cheeks. She answered the phone and held it  up to her ear.

"Hey." Y/N greeted.

"Hey, did I wake you up?" The voice of BlackPink's Jennie was heard. Main rapper and lead vocalist of the group BlackPink, Jennie was another woman to add onto the list of the women that Y/N had fallen for. It is quite a lot of women already on that list but could you blame her? It was Jennie Kim. Now how did these two know each other in the first place? For sure it was through Nayeon right? Nayeon and Jennie were close friends even before debut so Nayeon introduced Jennie to Y/N or vice versa.

But that's not the case.

Y/N had to go through another date that day. No, she wasn't going on a date with anyone. It was more of a chaperoning. And by chaperoning, it was third wheeling a date between her best friend Jihyo and the new boyfriend Daniel. Now Y/N was more than happy to cover for Jihyo but third wheeling? It reminded her of all the times she third wheeled Ava and her many boyfriends. Ava was quite popular in school actually.

The date happened in a restaurant that was common ground for a lot of idol couples who were just trying to eat out together. It just so happened the BlackPink's Jennie Kim was there to grab food she ordered for her group. When she walked in, she noticed Jihyo and Daniel sitting by the window while eating a meal together. Then there was Y/N, sitting at the table behind them and scrolling through her phone with a bored look on her face while she ate ramen.

The area was pretty empty considering how late it was at night. Jennie started to feel pity for the woman, seeing how quiet she was but didn't feel like approaching her since she looked so peaceful. While Y/N didn't seem to notice her, Jihyo did.

"Oh! Jennie!" Jihyo called her over and Y/N picked her head up, surprised to see her.

"Jihyo!" Jennie walked over to their table and smiled, greeting Daniel and Jihyo stood up, giving her a quick hug. The two engaged in small talk for a few minutes and when Jennie had told Jihyo what she was there for, Jihyo looked taken aback.

"Ah! Okay! Get your food then! I'll text you later." Jihyo said and Jennie smiled, nodding. She looked over at Y/N, noticing she's already put her attention back to her food.

After Jennie grabbed the bags of food, the amount of food she had to carry was a bit much. She started walking over to the door and seeing that her hands were full, she realized she'd either have to kick the door open or just push it open with her back.

"Need some help?" She heard and as she turned around, she saw Y/N.

"Oh, Y/N." Jennie looked at her and her mouth parted, looking baffled at how quick Y/N was to take the bags from her.

"It's okay, I can take them." Y/N assured her and when Jennie looked back up at her, she found herself awing on the inside at the anticipation she saw in her eyes. It seems this was the perfect opportunity for Y/N to finally interact with Jennie and she took that moment.

"Okay, follow me then." Jennie said and opened the door for her, watching her walk out. The two walked out together and they reached the van where the manager was waiting.

"Oh, hello Y/N!" The manager bowed and Y/N chuckled softly, handing him the bags and he opened the side doors, placing the bags inside.

"Thank you Y/N." Jennie smiled softly, turning around to face her.

"You know my name?" Y/N's brows raised in surprise and Jennie nodded, her smile beaming at how cute she looked with such surprise.

"Of course. Nayeon hasn't stopped talking about you as of lately. I'm beginning to think she likes you or something." Jennie chuckled softly and Y/N let out a nervous chuckle.