Part 3 date?

Shane's POV:

I haven't got one single minute of sleep, at least it felt like it. I was browsing on my phone and finally found Joey on all social medias again after I put his e-mail in his contact in my phone. I was on Facebook, Joey's family:

Brother: Jett Graceffa

Sister: Nichole Graceffa

Mom: Debora Graceffa

Dad: Joe Graceffa

And of corse,
Fiancé: Will Shepherd

Happy pictures were on his Facebook wall, even some with Jett and Will. Jett had grown like hell! He must be in middle school by now!

I got up from my bed, feeling weak. I hade no lust to go shoot a new spoof or anything... But then I got a phone call. Without looking who it was I picked up.

Shane: yeah?

Joey: Shane?

Shane: oh, hi Joey

Joey: just woke up?

Shane: you know me right?

Joey: well,I was thinking if you wanted to, you know hang out?

Shane: um... I don't know, I kind of just got up from bed...

Joey: me too, what about we go and grab some breakfast?

Shane: sure...

Joey: perfect! Is that Starbucks we always went to still open?

Shane: yeah, I guess I will see you there

Joey: great! See you later Shane!

Shane: yeah, see you

I hang up and got dressed. I was not exited for this, I'm still madly in love with Joey and all I want is to be his. Selfie? Yup! I have to accept that Joey's with someone else that I don't even know. I got my car and drove to the spot we were meeting up at, I saw Joey, beautiful like always! I forced myself a smile.

Shane: hi Joey

Joey: hi Shane!

He went into a hug, I wasn't planing that so I quickly hugged back and it was over, to quick, I miss our hugs when we weren't able to get away from eachother.

Joey: so, let's get something to eat!

We got some breakfast and sat down in the park. I usefully keep myself away from this part of town because it was here Joey and I had all our dates and his old house. The only thing I was here for was to visit my mom. We sat down by a tree in the sun. I saw the playground Joey and his siblings were playing at the day after Joey 18th birthday. I also saw that tree me and Joe were sitting under when we talked. I can still remember his words "try to get this to work, you and Joey are perfect for eatchother" "your that kind of guy I want to be the father to my grandchildren" all that is gone, it won't surprise me if Joey and Will were thinking about adopting kids...

Shane: so, how's life now?

Joey: go...good...

He was lying, but I won't take that up...

Shane: good...

Joey: and yours?

Shane: ah you know, work...

Joey: oh, yeah I saw some of your videos last night, they really funny, you haven't changed a bit

I giggled a bit.

Shane: neither have you

Joey: hehe, well I'm pretty much the same person

Shane: yeah, that's good... So I already know you, you know hehe