Sweeney Todd x reader

Requested by @BayBay08

Backstory - You are pregnant with Sweeney's baby (you aren't married) and you get a unexpected visitor ( judge Turpin - he isn't dead as he left for a business trip ) whilst Sweeney is running errands

Y/N - your name
————————————————————

Future after the movie
(Sweeney was not killed, Sweeney killed Toby before her could kill him)

Y/N POV

I had only met Sweeney a year or two ago. As soon as my eyes layed onto him I knew he was the one for me. He literally took my breath away. I never used to believe in life at first sight but that all changed when I met him

Flash back 2 years ago

Me and my abusive husband (at the time ) were on Fleet Street going to this barber shop, as he needed a shave.

We walked up the steps and knocked on the door we heard a simple grumbled "come in" from behind the door. We both walked in and that's when I saw him.

Present Time

Anyways I was sitting in my chair in the back corner of the downstairs area and that's when I heard a knock the front door. I wasn't expecting anyone so I was really confused. Sweeney has only left around 20 minutes ago so it couldn't be him.

I went to check the door and their stood Judge Turpin.
Sweeney had told me the full story about what happened with Judge Turpin, Sweeney really wanted to kill this man and I didn't blame him but that man got lucky as he went on a trip.

"Hello Y/N you still look fabulous even at 7 months pregnant" he said, giving me that creepy smile of his.

"Haha thanks" I said, obviously creeped out by the man.

", why are you here?" I asked with a bit of frustration.

"Oh no reason just checking up on people." He said obviously that people was just one- me.

"Ok, well I have to go as I'm making lunch and it's probably going to burn." I said coming up with a lie.

"Oh, okay well I'll be on my way, tell Sweeney that I said hi." He said winking, then kissing my hand.

He turned around with a smirk and went in his way.

I wiped my hand with my dress and went back to resting on my chair .

What a weird experience!

————————————————————
Authors Note
Sorry that this was awful I'm not the best at writing fan fictions but hopefully I'll get better soon ahah.
Also remember to request fanfics on the first page

Love you all
~ Keira x 🥰