Chapter 1

You are probably wondering what is this about well let me start from the beginning.           

Flash back ( 2 years ago )

"Girl come on its just a party" Akayla said  trying to get me to come with her to a stupid party  "No I am not going to that stupid party" I said  "pleaseeeeeeee" Akayla begged "Ok but you owe me" I said sternly  "Yayyyy now go get dress, party starts in a hour" Akayla said excitedly

So I got dress in a white and black pokadot crop top, light blue jeans, and my j's. We got in my white range rover and went to the party. When we walked in it was turnt up and my song was on I started dancing and sanging along with the music "I don't got no type, I don't bad bitches is only thing that I like"

Then I felt some one grab my waist and start grinding on my butt, as I was twerking I felt his man hood growing hard. The song went off then I walked off until someone pulled me back and whispered in my ear "lets go up stairs" I was speechless by how handsome he was I just nodded. Then he pulled me upstairs in to a room he started kissing my neck (Y'all know What Happened)

I was out of breath after that we were both trying to catch our breath about 5 mins later he got up and started putting his clothes on I layed there confused "Why you put your clothes back on?"  "I'm going to find another girl"  "What" she said as tears star falling from her eyes  "You were a one night stand nuthin more than that" he said as he walked out. I jumped out of the bed put my clothes back on.

I ran down stairs and told akayla I was ready to go. She was drunk so I dragged her outside in to my car. I drove home crying thinking how could I be so stupid and fall for him that easy.