The Zodiac Player

Everyone is so into astrology now a days. I remember a time when people actually got to know you, for you instead of making assumptions based off of the last person they dealt with. This generation of people is so fucked up; mentally, emotionally, spiritually –Everyone just wants to be loved, but they don't know how to give or receive that shit.

In order to prove my theory I did a little experiment called "She ain't shit." Let's take a ride down memory lane. Gather round kids, it's Ryiah speaking.

                    ————————————

Test Subject #1 : Alicia

"She's fine as hell" I heard a voice say.

Looking up from my phone I saw a petite woman standing next to two other women who I assumed to be her friends. She saw me looking her way and tried to divert her attention elsewhere, but it's too late. I just spotted my first subject, and she looks like she might just be some fun.

"Hey ladies" I said, my southern accent slurring. "How ya'll tuh day?"

My test subject flashed a slight smile, but didn't say anything. Her friend glanced over at her as if to tell her she needs to speak up. When she didn't say anything I took the initiative and asked her out on a date. This is just my way of getting her number and making her feel like im intrigued. Her cheeks turned a bright pink color, and she switched her weight from the right side to the left; It's working.

"Bitch you gone answer her or not? Don't be shy now. Speak the fuck up."

A chuckle escaped my plump, pink lips. Her friend is right. What sense does it make to blurt out a comment, give me the look, then be too afraid to say something?

"Well?" I asked growing impatient. "What's it gone be? Yes or no? I don't have all day mamas."

Her other friend giggled to herself. Raising an eyebrow I asked her what's so funny. She flashed me a smile and said "Busta Rhymes headass" which made me laugh entirely too hard. Part of it was an act, but part of it was me genuinely laughing because I found it funny. I haven't met anyone with my sense of humor in a long time.

Test Subject #2 : The Friend; Amanda

Shorty finally replied to my question with a yes. I held my phone out so she can take it and put her number in it. She did as instructed and I made sure to tell me to make sure I text her. I gave her a slight head nod and walked away. Amanda stood back with a look of defeat on her face, but I made sure to send off some kind of signal to let her know I wasn't leaving her out.

"My man" I said standing next to a random guy. Once he adverted his attention towards me and away from his phone I asked him for a favor. "Go over to that girl and tell her to turn her airdrop receiving on to everybody."

He dusted off his hands and walked over to shorty. As soon as he approached her face lit up like a Christmas tree. I watched her pull her phone out from her back pocket and click the screen a few times. Once she did I wrote my number in a note and sent it to Amanda's Xr. Thats cute, she has her phone named.

The look of confusion quickly went away after the random guy whispered in her ear and she glanced my way. He proceeded to talk to the other friend, who i assume is straight. Her smile spread from ear to ear as he talked nothing but game. It's a damn shame because all three of them are about to be played at the same damn time.

                 —————————————

"Oohh fuck, Dez" Which is a fake name I told this girl. "I'm about to cum" Test Subject #3 moaned in my ear.