part 13

3rd Pov

*Knock* *knock*

"Zander.Zander?"

"I am coming.....(yawn)"

Zander woke up and slowly staggered towards the door.He opened the door to see Reiji.

"Good.........(Zander turned and looked outside the window of his bedroom.)... night.Why are you here,Reiji?"

"There is a ball tonight and you are required to go."

"A ball..... I do not have anything to wear ,to the ball,Reiji."

"I came to informed and to give you this attire.Get ready in 15 minutes and do not be late or there will be consequences."

Reiji handed the clothes to Zander and left.

Zander still not fully awake ,slowly close the door and looked at the clothes in his hands.

Then he looked at the bed then his clothes,his bed,his clothes ,his bed then his clothes.

He decided to obediently put on his clothes because he remembered Reiji most important words,

'Do not be late or there will be consequences.'

Zander certainly did not want to face Reiji punishments.

When Zander finished dressing ,he looked at the bed and said ,"I am sorry for leaving but do not worry I will be back soon my wifey."

(Yeah, forgot to tell you Zander has an one sided love but poor child, the bed did not return his feeling.When it was morning,he find himself lying on the cold and hard floor, on the day he confessed his feeling to the bed.He cried bitterly. )

He went out and looked at his bed one  more time,"We will meet each again ,I will miss you."

Zander sighed.

He reluctantly closed the door.

And he marched onwards to the lounge . With tiny  tears at the edge of his eyes.

(Pfft .Is he going to war or something?)

When he reached towards the dining room ,his face went back to a polite smiling expression.

"You are right on time.Now where is the girl?"

"Reiji,she's here."

Yui taking her sweet time going down the stairs.

Zander Pov

'She keep on glancing towards the boys ,I wonder why .There is not much stairs but she is taking forever.'

'Jax has been still sleeping  since earlier.'

'Jax is more knowledgeable when it comes to these things.'

"I will discipline you when we return ,I do not accept tardiness.Did I make myself ,clear?"

"Yes,Reiji." Yui replied, timidly.

"Let us depart."

3rd Pov

Everyone walked to the limousine.While ,in the vehicle ,Ayato was harassing Yui like usual.Everyone was doing their own thing.

Zander looked outside the window ,he  did not bothered Yui or Ayato for he remember the talk that Yui told him.

Zander Pov

'Do not bother me when Ayato or any of the brothers is talking to me.'

He remembered her words ,clearly.