Sneak Peak of some ChaNamara

UUUUH yo. um. how it do...? Im sorry this bitch hasnt breathed and has been buried in the depths of my writings and stories . but uuuh
Here's a
S i p
Of what im
Turtle slowly writing.
Just to give yall smthn cuz i feel bad sjdnxkskd
-
-

It was McNamara's turn to 'host' the sleepover the Heathers had every other weekend. Though, tonight it was just her and Chandler. Duke had caught a dreadful fever and definitely couldn't come.

Usually McNamara felt nothing before a sleepover, but tonight was different. This would be only the second time she and Chandler would be alone since they started dating. Last time was only thirty minutes during study hall and nothing really happened.. She wanted to try, being a girlfriend with Chandler this time.

The knock at the door from downstairs startled the tall blonde and stopped her from anxiously tidying up her room. McNamara quickly went down the stairs and answered the door.

Before McNamara could greet her in,Chandler waltzed on in and was already half way up the stairs before McNamara could even say hi or close the door. McNamara shut the door and rushed up her room where Heather was just slipping her shirt off like nothing. She saw McNamara staring at her awkwardly with a red face and cocked her eyebrow.

-
There ya go ahahaha.....

also i have a gf now just btw...
flexin on yall.

i love her she tall and beautiful and shes my goofi girl.

Anyway i'll see yall again...not soon...