Story...

"William's POV":

Even if I was nervous, there was one person that could make me think of something else than work.

She was and still is the most beautiful human being I've ever met. Her (h/c) (h/l) hair and her beautiful (e/c) eyes, 'She is the only one for me' I thought to myself laying beside her, in her bed.
'I love her, but for her we are just friends and she would probably never want to go any further with our relationship'
Then, suddenly she interrupted my thoughts...
"Is something wrong Will? Why are you so quiet?" She says in a sleepy voice. "Are you worried about the exams again?"
"Well, that too I guess..."
"Is there something more?"
"Well..." I decided to finally tell her how I feel, but the problem was... How?

Your POV:

"Well...I..."
"Is it that bad that you can't talk to me about it?"
"No...or... I don't know... How I should tell you... This..."
"Tell me what?"

Then he suddenly kissed you. You got surprised! Surprised because you thought that he didn't feel the same way that you did for him...
You got really happy inside and returned the kiss.

William's POV:

A few weeks later I passed the exams and I became a full fletched member of the Shinigami Dispatch Association.

But...when I came to see my beloved and tell her that I passed...
The manor was destroyed...burned down into ashes...

Everyone that worked at the manor was gone

and so...

Was my beloved...

(Y/n) was gone...

__________________________

Well hope you liked this little fanfic
and before you give me any critic... May I just say that I'm quite new at this.

Again hope you enjoyed and look in for more because this was NOT the last fanfic that I'll write <3