Bonus Part!

Demonxlover: Hello everyone! I'm deeply sorry that I, again, have been unable to be that active here on Wattpad. A lot has been going on at school and I've had much homework to do ;-;

But I'm doing my best and I love you guys for staying by my side and that you have such patience with me!

I've seen that many of you liked my first story a lot and wished to have another part on it. So I decided to make a bonus part ^^

So here you go and I hope you like it!

Please enjoy ~

________________________________

Years became centuries and William had never forgotten about that day. He hadn't smiled ever since and he missed you deeply. He never admitted it though and to have the redhead annoy him only made William miss you more.

One day he was sent out together with Grell to investigate a mysterious death on an old woman named Jane Evans.

Her lifeless body was found at an old house. She was said to have kept a young girl hidden in the old house. As William was focused on collecting the soul of Mrs Evans, Grell went inside the house and looked around. The redheaded reaper walked around and soon found the young girl passed out on the floor. He hesitated but picked her up and brought her back to William.

"Will~" He said and approched. William sighed. "Yes, Grell--" He turned around and saw the girl. His eyes widened. 'It can't be...' He thought and approached. "Put her down." He said in a calm and gentle voice.

Grell was surprised but did as he was told. "Will--" "You can leave, Grell."
Grell got surprised and thought he was dreaming. "Did you just say that I can leave?" "Yes, now go before I change my mind." Grell left immediately and left William with the girl.

William looked at her and couldn't believe his eyes. It was you. His beloved whom he thought was gone forever.
You soon opened your (E/C) eyes and looked into your beloved's eyes...

_______________________________________________________________

Demonxlover: I hope you enjoyed the bonus part of this fanfiction~ Be sure to stay tuned for more fanfictions of Kuroshitsuji (Black Butler)~ Stay awesome and Stay strong! ☆