Nightwing's POV:

"Hey man i need a favour." "Is it about the giant rhino, Dick?" the mans voice asked "Yeah, i need you to bring a dose of anesthetics, for  like 2 elephants." "You got it, i'll be there in 15 minutes." the man said "I thought it was around 20." i said "It is 20 when the old man is driving. Now i will drive." he said "Oh i see." 

Raven's POV: 

I still wanted to help Peter. But he sometimes he is so stubborn he thinks that because Rhino is his villain he should fight alone. I rushed to get the people out of the area and then went to help him only to watch Peter getting tossed and smashing through 2 walls inside a building "NO" i shouted as i rushed to the place he smashed in. "Spider-Man can you hear me." i heard a growl from my right to see some rocks moving, i went and helped him get unstuck "What happened." "He is not here to talk." "Did he ever talked to you Peter?" "Never, i just tried to reach an emotional level so we could make the fight more interesting." he said laughing "So smart, we are oing to have a talk when we are done." "Oh, first day in a relationship and i will be having my frist talk. AWESOME." he said as we got out and rushed at Rhino.

Spider-Man's POV:

The fight has been going on for some time. It was me and Rachel versus Rhino, i got some punches here and there but Rachel was unharmed that's what mattered to me. There was a group of people running through the fighting area, Raven turned to them and started telling them to get out of here as fast as they could. When she turned i saw Rhino charging at her, i started running and web zipped to gain more speed and before he could get to her i speared him taking me and him down but before i could get some distance he was ontop of me. He got both of his hands above his head ready to crush me and as he droped them i heard Raven scream "NO SPIDER-MAN." I managed to hold them with mine "How?" Rhino asked "Superstrength pretty boy." and i heard a weird sound as he started lose his streangth and i took over throwing him off of me. "Guys, help is here." he said as he pointed to the edge of one building. There was a guy with a  leather jacket and on his chest he had a red bat symbol, and he had a mask, a red mask but no eyes and a red hood. "He must really like red." i said and Raven who was next to me let a laugh out. The figure dropped down and used a grappler just like the one that Dick has, and landed safely infront of me. He had a big gun, kinda like a sniper rifle, when he came down the gun seperated into to pistols like a little bigger than normal pistols. "This is Red Hood, he is my and Robins brother, a former Robin." Nightwing explained. "So this is the new guy?" The man said while looking me from head to toes "Hey, i'm Spider-Man." i said as we shook hands. "So i will be staying with you for the next couple of days." he said "And why is that?" Damian asked, he looked a little annoyed, he must really not like working with his other brothers. "The old man wants it so i will be here for some time, come on family together again little D." Red Hood said as we laughed at how he called Damian "Listen here you idiot, i said you will never call me that again." Damian said as he and Red Hood where giving  a death glare to each other. "You must love your family Nightwing, and also who is the old man?" i asked, nighwing laughed "The old man is how i call Batman." Red Hood said. "Oh i see, finally someone who says some jokes when he is fighting." i said in relief. "Let's head home, there you will see Red Hood without the *Red Hood*, hehe." Nightwing said "Uhhh, that must have been worst than my fighting lame jokes." i said as we all laughed "What are we going to do with him?" i inquired  and pointed at the Rhino. "Oh i got it covered." Red Hood said as he pressed some buttons on the upper area of his wrist and a jet came out of nowhere and dropped a rope. Red Hood walked towards Rhino, he tied him up and then made a call "Hey Al, its ready, activate batwing's  autopilot through the remote  control and for location put Arkham Asylum. The old man will be there waiting." He said as he ended the call with that Al guy "What was that thing and who is Al?" i asked "That was batwing, batmans jet, and Al stands for Alfred and he is one of our friends." Nightwing explained and then continued "Let's go home."

Raven's POV:

We were on our way home, i can't believe that Red Hood will be staying with us. I really like  the guy, he is cool. But as we were on our way, i could feel something off about Peter. I started walking faster to catch up with him, when i did i held his hand "Oh, hey whats up?" he asked "i'm fine, why are you not swinging isn't that what you really like doing?" "I...don't know. I guess im not in the mood for that." "Can i suggest something?" "Sure Rae." "Wanna watch a movie tonight after i take care of your wounds?" "I'm fine, there isn't need fo-" i cut him by pressing on one point on his lower back "OUCH" was his respond, i gave him one of my serious looks "Ok fine we will go to the infirmary." "And what about the movie?" "Sure, but where?" "We will get a shower and then you will come to my room to watch a movie. I have one in mind." "Which one?" "Its John Wick." "Hm. Sounds good." he said as he held my arm tighter. 

Red Hood's POV: 

So he is with Raven?" i asked Dick "Yes." "But i thought Raven didn't even know how to spell the word love." i said looking again at them "i used to think the same. Anyway you were here even faster that you told me, 10 minutes???" he asked me "I told when I AM driving i'm not afraid of speed. The old man might be but im not." "I've missed this modesty." Dick said "So how are you holding up?" i asked him "You know, Star is really helping me, if i was alone i don't know what i would do. What about you?" "The same stuff. I try to end the crime while the big bad bat is trying to rule it by fear. There is not a day that we don't argue over it. But i know what i have to do." "you know he has his code that why he is acting like that." "Which code you are following too." "I know but it is what anybody believes. For me, if i kill it won't bring my parents back, and if i kill i will be no different than them." "Oh God, it's like hearing a younger Batman. When the time comes will you take the suit?" "No way. I prefer beeing...'me'. Will you?" "You think that after everything that has happened i will take the suit. I like beeing Red Hood and i want it to stay that way." "I understand." 

Spider-Man's POV: 

We arrived at the tower and before i could get to my room Raven grabbed my arm giving me one of her looks  that meant i couldn't get out of the situation. "Ouch. When did i got that." "Probably when you smashed through 2 walls." "Maybe." i said smiling and she turned to me and smiled too. When we finished and started going to our rooms we heard Cyborgs voice "Guys, our biggest fan is covering the fight with Rhino." i gave a curious look at Rachel "Who is your biggest fan?" i asked her "First, its *OUR* biggest fan and her name is Gwen Stacy, she is a reporter." suddenly my head started hurting a lot, weirds flashes o green figure started playing in my head. "You okay?" Raven inquired "Yeah..." "So clean up yourself and i will see you at my room." "Got it." we both went to our rooms. I took a shower but i was so tired that i wore my pijamas, well not exactly pijamas, it was shorts and a red T-shirt with a black spider on the chest. Yes, i have a Spider-Man t-Shirt, if you don't support yourself who will? Hehe. I've finished and made my way to Raven's room.

Raven's POV: 

I finished my shower and put on my pijamas, well a purple tank top and the under was a pijama, it was comfy so i wore that. I heard 3 knocks on the door "Come in." i said as Pete walked in "you are wearing your pijamas?" i asked "Yeah, i'm so tired that when the time comes and i go to my room i will just have to make it to my bed and then it will all be fine." he said smiling. I put the movie on as i sat onto my bed and pat the spot next to me so he could come and sit. When he made himself comfortable i cuddled inside him wrapping my arms around his waist and resting my head on his chest, and he had his right arm around my neck resting on my hip and his other hand holding my two hands that had locked around his waist. "What's the movie about?" he asked "I could spoil you anything but then what would be the fun of watching the movie?" i said as he smiled i could feel how tired he was also i decided to get a little bit into his mind to see whats going on, and i saw... a lot of headaches in the last couple of days and i saw that his mind was trying to tell something. I saw some weird things, figures and stuff, i could help him with it and make the headaches stop. But tomorrow lets enjoy the moment for now. The movie went on for some time and i fell asleep in his hug. I woke up and the clock was at 3:06 a.m and he was still there. He must have fallen asleep too, the only thing i did was to pull the covers over us and cuddle again against his body as he wrapped his arms arround me and pulling me close it was a cold night, if you were alone but me, i was with the man i love i could feel the cold only the warm feeling that were coming out of him. I closed my eyes and fell asleep again, there, inside his hug.

=================================================================================150 views. You are AWESOME <3