Keeping Up My Reputation One--My plight

"Aloha, my happy [[wattpad]] friends! Do you feel alive?"

I am Lima, nice to meet you guys. I am hoping to start a a story of mine that I began and abandoned a long time ago. Heh, I remember that the plotline was pretty interesting. We'll see how this goes, right? :D Thanks for taking the time and patience, though. I appreciate it, heheC:

01-My Plight

Walking down the wide school hallway, I bent to pick up the scattered paper and garbage. I slowly rubbed my bruised cheek and tentatively touched my split lip.

Once again, the memory of how I had gotten the stingy wounds made me scowl. An annoying girl by the name of Sierra had leapt on me as I innocently passed by, on my way to the cafeteria. Sierra had pounded the snot out of me, it's true. Unfortunately, before I could retaliate the teachers were pulling us apart.

The reason I had not been able to fight back while she hit me was because I had been so stunned. Not because Sierra had hit me, I mean I had always known the girl had something against me, but that she had actually hit someone. I'm embarrassed to admit it, but I was impressed. The girl could pack a punch.

So after getting punched a couple of times in the face, I was hulled off to the nurse for some medical attention. I was actually kind of surprised the teachers didn't just stamp a suspension on me and shove me right out the school doors. It was no secret that they all hated me, and honestly, who could blame them? I was a handful, but see it was not on purpose. I just don't think they understand my brand of humor, truth is, no one really gets me around this place.

So anyway, once in the nurse's offices I sat in a chair with my head between my knees, seething. I knew they, the teachers of course, were somehow going to pin the whole thing on me. It was impossible that beautiful Sierra would ever hit a fellow student, I mean, come on, we're about talking the female Student Council president for the entire high school, Miss Popularity herself. While on the other hand here I was, aggressive Rena: spray painting lockers every other day, starting fights, skipping class and—the horror—never dressing up for spirit day.

Sadly, the system was against me.

Just when I thought I had been sitting around in the nurse's office for too long, and Ms. Cain (the nurse) was not about to come sooth my battle wounds, the door unlocks and in steps my second worst enemy. Right after Sierra of course.

My whole demeanor changed, I stopped the whimpering and the helpless rocking back and forth motion.

"What are you doing here?" my voice was positively cold,

The intruder shrugged, "I just came to check on you, Ms. Cline went home so I thought you might need some help."

"Help…from you? Don't make me laugh." Ironically, my number two mortal enemy happens to be the male president for our entire school and Mr. Popularity himself, maybe I just have a problem with lame ass Preps. Who knows. Cue laughter.

He winced, "Aw, Rena must you always be so hostile?"

"And must you always annoy me every chance you get? Isn't it enough that I have to share the same hallways with you?"

He shook his head in a very condescending way and walked over to the freezer. He pulled out an ice pack and held it out to me. I ignored it and walked over to the freezer on my own to take out an ice pack. He swiveled around on his heels with his eyebrows raised.

"Yeah…this is the last one," he said slowly "want it?"

I rolled my eyes, of course it was. I closed the freezer door, and quickly snatched the ice pack out of his hand,