I moved my neck, cracking it a little as it moved, I sighed as I opened the fridge, then closed it, not really hungry, just bored.

I took out my phone, still silent, I decided to do something that I don't normally do, I decided to FaceTime Nichole. I clicked the button and put the phone facing my face as I waited.

Her line rang for a few moments and then I saw her pale face, she smiled at me, "So Eve  was right, it is you."

I laughed a little, "It is. How was your day?" I asked her, smiling at her.

She was in her bedroom, sitting on her bed, with her long brown hair was over one shoulder, she pushed her laptop off of her lap, "I am good, how were your day and your birthday?"

I shrugged, "Hard, lots of jumping around and dancing today." I said, not caring about giving away hints on what I was doing anymore.

"So you were doing 'One Jump Ahead'?" Nichole asked me, standing up, she was in a black tank top and a hoodie, she looked so comfortable.

"Then a scene with Jasmine in the palace." I explained as I walked to the small living room and slouched down on the couch. 

"I bet that was fun." Nichole said, walking to the living room, it was still light out there.

"It was, Guy, the director trusts the actors, so we have lots of freedom." I said, rubbing my thumbnail across the bridge of my nose, "Then Will took the cast out for my birthday."

"Will.. Will Smith?" Her dark brown eyes widen, "Men in Black dude?"

"That's him. He is the Genie." I said, laughing at her, she was so cute when she was shocked. It made me wonder how she reacted when she found out who I was.

"I bet it's all laughs on set with him there." She said smiling at me. 

I nodded, "He keeps it fun on set."

She grabbed a drink from the fridge, "I didn't figure it out, my friend, Eve did." Then she set the phone down so she could use both hands to open it then grabbed the phone once she opened it.

"Gray areas.." I murmured, thinking back to a scene where Genie tells Aladdin about gray areas about making wishes. I smiled as I shook my head.

"What?" Nichole asked me as I did so.

"Nothing, uhh..." Then I decided to tell her about the movie, I had someone now who knew who I was and she was going to be my roommate, so hiding things now was not a good move, "There is a part in this movie where Genie tells Aladdin about gray areas after saving him in the cave of wonders." I explained to her.

She laughed, "See? Genie was right, there is a lot of gray areas in a lot of things, gotta be careful how you say your words."

I rolled my eyes, "Kinda true, I guess. Glad you know though, it's freeing that I can openly talk about my days now." 

She wrinkled her cute nose, "At first I wasn't so sure, then Eve, the friend sent me an old video on YouTube of you talking, it finally clicked for me." 

"You knew my voice that well?" I asked, surprised.

"You have a unique voice, Mena and I have been listening to it for a few weeks." She stated as she sat down on the couch.

"Yeah, I guess and thank you."

"It almost sounds like the original voice of Aladdin."