"oh my god. Mark Lee, THEE MARK LEE, asked if you were okay!" Jaemin whispered while hitting Hyuck on the arm excitedly.

"I w-wish he h-hadn't" Hyuck sighed as he glared at Jaemin before turning back to focus on his work.

"what?! Why?! You've had the biggest crush on him for, well, forever!" Jaemin almost screamed.

It was true. Since the first day of high school last year, Hyuck had had the biggest crush on the boy. The way his black hair flopped around while he ran on the field while playing football, the way his smile made anyone fawn over him, the cute way he stuck his tongue out ever so slightly while he was concentrating. All of it made Hyuck fall head over heals for Mark.

Hyuck sighed again and went back to focusing on his work, occasionally glancing over to see Mark laughing and talking to his friends. When Hyuck saw Mark smile, he couldn't help but smile as well. It was just so contagious.

When the bell finally rang, everyone started packing up and heading to their next class. Hyuck was the last person to leave becuse he wanted to talk to his teacher about the upcoming test.

When he finally left the room, the halls were not as busy as they normally are between classes. He let out his breath that he didn't know he had been holding in and started walking towards his next class.

The rest of the day was all the same. Class after class. Then finally the bell rang for lunch.

Hyuck would always go to the library at lunch. It was much quieter there. Hyuck had never been able to cope with the loudness and business of the canteen. See, Hyuck struggled with crowded places and loud noises for as long as he could remember. So obviously the canteen was a big no no in his books.

Hyuck made his way towards the on campas, library building. On his way he felt something hard hit his back, causing him to fall onto the floor, followed by a loud laughter.

Hyuck rolled over so he was now looking up at the people. Towering over him was the boy, Lucas, from science. He was also the boy who had beaten Hyuck up before school this morning, and, every other morning.

"w-what do you w-want Lucas?" Hyuck said calmly. Trying not to make the situation any worse for himself. Little did he know that just by talking he had managed that.

"awww, little Hyuckies so scared he's got a st-st-st-stutter" Lucas mocked, emphasising on each fake stutter.

"I-I said w-what do y-you want?!" Hyuck shouted this time. Fed up of the boys bullshit.

Lucas looked down at the boy as his smirk slowly faded. He kicked the boy once in the side before there was a shout from the near distance.

"Lucas What the fuck?! Stop!" the voice called. Lucas rolled his eyes and turned to face the dark haired boy who was now running up to them.

"oh, hi Mark. How has your day been?" Lucas said, a friendly smile fromed from his lips.

"oh, cut the crap Lucas. Just leave him alone" Mark huffed as he crouched down to help Hyuck who was now in a ball on the floor, clutching his side in pain.

"whatever" Lucas sighed before walking away, the boys who were with him reluctantly following when Mark glared at them.

Mark assisted Hyuck in standing up and picking up all the stuff that was now spread across the floor. Mark sighed as he looked at Hyuck standing weakly.

"he did that to you this morning didn't he?" Mark sighed, pointing at Hyucks face. Hyuck just nodded as he kept his gaze on anything but the older boy. "why do you let him do that to you?" Mark huffed angrily. He hated the fact that he was friends with the bully.