6 X Reader

Requested by AlexArqueira

6 clutched to the key around his neck as tight as his pen nibbed hands could allow him to.
His body was visibly shaken, his miss matched eyes widened staring into the floor.
Loud and unfamiliar noises were what frightened him the most other than his bullies.
It must have been somebody arguing downstairs.
Or being reckless.
It was what made him the most helpless.
You weren't around to comfort the stitch punk, as you were out to scout at the moment.

But 6 hated to be by himself at these times, so he did the only thing he could think of and leave the sanctuary to look for you.

You were tiredly sitting on an old rusted can.
Drawing in the dirt with your (weapon) and  with your other hand, you rested your chin on.

Suddenly, you heard a shuffle in a close distance.
Your senses tensed as you turned your head to the sound.
"Who is there?" You stumbled to your feet, weapon in hand.
"..(Y/n)..." A soft voice called and instantly you recognized it.
"6?"
You lowered your weapon and walked towards the smaller stitch punk.
"What are you doing here?" You questioned in a concerned tone.
"Scared..." Was all he could muster up.
"It's not safe for you out here! You could get hurt. How did you get out with out 8 seeing you?"
6 twirled a finger towards the side of his head which meant he was on the magnet.
"Makes sense. But you need to get back. It's not safe. You're lucky my scout time is up, we can walk back together."
He smiled and grabbed your hand as you two walked back to sanctuary.