Zoya was stunned. What is this man made of? She shouted at him, tried to push him away but he still refused to leave. He stood by her. Her mind flashed back to the times Yash and her would argue. He wouldn't push back, instead he would just pull away. Often times he would just escape to Mumbai and Zoya would have to call him to apologise before he returned home.

But here was Aditya Hooda. Not running away. Not being insulted even though she was treating him despicably. He stood his ground, all for her health and safety.

The pattern she had seen and learnt from Yash had made her terrified of love and marriage and while she had known that Aditya was not Yash, he proved it to her over and over again, everyday, without even meaning to.

Life with Aditya would be different but did she have the courage to truly contemplate it?

She felt her guilt overtake her and she grabbed both her ears with her hands 'I'm sorry Aditya. I shouldn't have shouted at you. You're taking care of me and you don't deserve this.'

He stood still for a few moments before smiling slowly, 'it's fine Zoya. All I care about is your wellbeing. If shouting at me makes you feel better then shout away.'

She reached out her arms and Aditya stared at her confused.

'A hug will make me feel better...please'

Now it was Aditya's turn to be stunned. Zoya and he had shared many moments of intimacy and proximity in the past but to hear her speak the words touched his heart. He approached her slowly and wrapped his arms around her, rocking her back and forth as she melted into his arms.

Aditya was the first to speak. 'Did that help my Zozo.'

Zoya pulled away from him slightly to look at his face but still stayed in his arms.

'Zozo? Aditya...' she chuckled and he followed suit.

'Why Zozo?' She finally asked.

'Because it's cute. Like you.'

Aditya's face steeled as he spoke. He knew he was pushing his luck but he hoped she would be amused. He was rewarded when a glittering smile decorated her face. His love for her took control and before he could stop himself he leant forward and kissed her on her forehead.

Zoya saw him lean towards her and closed her eyes. She revelled in his warmth and touch. Soon she may not have it. He could be lost to Kirti, or some other woman who truly cared for him. Who loved him like she couldn't. Or could she...

When he pulled away she gazed into his eyes as he spoke.

'My sweet Zoya, it's been a long day. Time for bed. It's going to be a long week and you need rest. You need your energy and we won't be able to do anything without you.'

She nodded as he led her back to her bed and helped her lay down.

She looked up at him as tears filled her eyes. He put his hand on her forehead, the sweetest caress he could bestow upon her almost made her yelp out of despair and disbelief.

When he took his hand off her forehead he turned around to leave but before he could she caught his wrist and he spun around rapidly.