"On you?" Dez said. We laughed.

"Mane I guess. Y'all act like I'm just rich." "And is." I said. I laughed.
______________
We was at the movies.

"Ion even like scary movies." I told them. "Duh big ass cry baby that's why I'm here."

"Whatever come on."

We sat down and started eating our snacks. Dez invited her male friend so you know. The movie started and I just laid my head on King.
__________
I felt King hand going up my dress.

"What you doing?" I asked him. "Chill bae." He touched my kitty and moved my panties out the way. "Spread yo legs a little." He said.

I did as told and he played with my clit.

I laid my head on his shoulder. I muffled my moans when I felt him stuck a finger in.

"King.." I said.

"Shhhhh baby." He pecked my lips.

I was close to cumming. I grabbed his hand and moved it right before I came.

"Why you stop me?"

"Cause ion just cum." "What that mean?" "Nothing King watch the movie baby." He looked at me. "Ight." He said.
_______
We was back at the house. I enjoyed myself.

We went shopping, the movies, and out to eat. "Dez what you doing?" "Shit finna be with the nigga."

"Here?" King asked.

"Yeah why?" "No reason." He smirked at her. She laughed. "Oh shit nah." "Gone bruh." He said pushing her.

KING POV
"Come on so we can put this stuff up." I said. "Okay." I grabbed her hand and we went to my room.

She started putting my stuff in my dressers and I couldn't deny that my baby was fine as fuck with the ass to match.

I sat on the bed and started rolling a blunt.

"Bae imma leave my stuff in bags cause imma have to take it tomorrow." "Okay."

"I had fun tonight." She said climbing on the bed.

"I'm glad you did. You done being mad about the move?" "No cause I'll miss you." "Well stop thinking about it you leave in the morning so let's relax."

She started massaging my shoulders.

"So King?" "Yes baby?"

"You got a condom?" She asked. "Yeah." "Can we try tonight?" "You sure?"

"Yeah plus I never finished from earlier."

"Awe yeah what you mean when you said you don't just cum?" "When you give me head I always stop you when I cream because I cream and squirt when I'm fully there and Ian wanna be squirting at the movies."

"Why you make me stop while giving you head that shit sexy." "Cause ion like it."

"Why not?" "Do you know what squirt is?"

"Yeah an orgasm." "It's orgasm but it comes from the exact place I piss from. Squirting just feels like I been holding in my pee for too long and finally release." "Damn."

"Yeah." "Well after I smoke my blunt we going all the way cause when I'm in it I'm not stopping."

"Oh lord." She said.

I laughed and kissed her.

"I love you." I said. "I love you too let me go change." "Okay." She got up and went to the restroom I lit my blunt and just chilled.