Chloe and Luka's beginning.

Ok on this story it continues with where Mari ran after Chloe and she found her at the park in front of the Dupain Chengs Bakery.
"Hey Chlo.." Mari said while heading to Chloe. "H-hey.." Chloe returned the greeting in between sobs. "I just wanted to see if---" "I'm so sorry!" Chloe interrupted Mari and gave her a big hug. "I'm sorry for everything I have done to you and all the words that I can't take back, I just ughh-- Laviouso!" Chloe said and with casting that spell, Mari knew everything that Chloe was talking about. "Oh Chlo.. Of course I forgive you! I did tell you that I will be waiting with open arms until you wanted to be friends with me again." Mari said pulling Chloe into another hug. "Thank you.." Chloe muttered under her breath. Thry both went back to school.
Adrien's pov.
I wonder if Mari is handeling Chloe well, she is just so arrogant sometimes and I don't know why she always wanted to bully Mari..
Adrien was grabbed out of his thoughts by a voice talking to him. "Just because Marinette chose you instead of me, doesn't mean she won't choose me in the future." Luka said with a hint of rudeness and jealousy in his voice. "Just get over it Luka, Mari chose me and we are together. And--wait what is that on your neck?" Adrien reached for the litrle thing stuck on Luka's neck. "Oww,  wait where am I,  last thing I remember is buying stuff for my first year of Hogwarts.." He looked around him and suddenly remembered what happened. "Oh now I remember! A old lady threw me with this bug thing and that is why I was acting the way I was, I'm sorry for everything I have done to you and Marinette, Adrien.." Luka apologised with a sincere smile.
Ok for those who don't understand what I meant when I said the story about the old lady,  she put a spell on that litrle thing and has been feeding off of Lukas' negative energy so when Adrien took it off, the spell was lifted.
"It's ok Luka, but I still don't trust you that much. You are forgiven though." Adrien smiled. "Thanks for giving me a chance!" Luka said and walked away. He then suddenly bumped into some one.
"I am so sorry,  are you ok?" The girl asked while holding up a hand so that she can help him up.  "It's ok, you don't have to worry." Luka kindly took her hand. "I'm  Luka,  you?" Luka held out his hand again to greet her properly.  "Luka I know it's you,  we have literally been in the same classes for about two years. It's me Chloe." Chloe gave him a weird smile. "Oh I'm sorry,  I don't remember alot of stuff." Luka said whilst scratching the back of his neck. "Hmm, what do you mean?" Chloe asked puzzled.
After explaining the whole story. Sorry I'm to lazy to write it out. 😅😅
"Oh thats awful! But no need to worry,  I will help you around until you remember everything." Chloe said with a genuine smile.
2 years later. Yes I know it's a long time skip, deal with it.

Ok so Luka and Chloe are best friends, but they have developed feelings for eachother. The following happened.

I know, cliche right? Anyways on to the storyyyy!
"Chlo do you really like me?" Luka asked stepping closer to Chloe. "Y-yeah, but it's ok if you don't feel the--" She was interrupted by Luka kissing her. Que Mari's fangirling here. "Babe look how cute they are!" Mari said. "Yeah, but we are cuter right?" Adrien said while making puppy eyes. "Of course we are Kitten!" Mari said while kissing Adrien's cheek. "Well let's leave the two love birds alone and go find Alya and Nino." Adrien said while intertwining their fingers. "Alright, let's go." Mari said laying her head on Adrien's shoulder. They found Nino and Alya/Nalya in the library, practicing their spells. "Hey guys, guess what!" Mari excitedly squealed. "What girl? Did someone turn Nath into a frog again?" Alya asked snickering at the last bit. "No, Nath is still human, buttt Lukloe happened." Mari said while jumping up and down. "Omg girlll! If you are lying I swear I will rip you to pieces!" Alya said while shaking Mari uncontrollably. "Of course I'm not lying! But I think we should start getting ready for the end years ball, or do you wanna be late?" Mari questioned.  "The ball?! I thought that was tomorrow,  thanks for reminding me, me and Adrien are gonna go get ready, see ya later!" Nino said while dragging Adrien away. "Come on Als, let's also get ready." Mari dragged Alya to their room.
Time skip brought to you by yours truly,  after getting ready.

Nino:

Adrien:

Alya:

Mari:

Mari:

At the ball

At the ball.
"Wow it looks amazing in here! I can't believe this is was our last year in Hogwarts.." Mari said astonished with a hint of sad. "Yeah, the time flew by very quickly." Alya said looking around. "May I have this dance?" Both boys asked. The girls giggled and danced for the rest of the night.
At the end of the ball:
"Princess?" Adrien asked looking down at the angel holding onto him. "Mm?" Mari hummed in response. "Promise me that we will always stay together." He asked. "I promise Kitty." They kissed.

The end. I know this story is really short and I'm sorry, but I lost inspiration and I promise the next one will be longer! Goodbye.

Noire out.
945 words.