Day 2: New Arrival ft. Ella and Etta, Master Fu

"I can't believe you got this stage for us Marinette! It's amazing"

"Thanks Luka, but Jagger really wanted to help. So I didn't do much"

"No! You do so much for us. We all appreciate you"

Marinette blushed while taking away the last few chairs off the stage Jagged found for the Kitty Section to play on. Everyone was there helping to set up, even Max was preparing the stereos. The whole class would come to listen, except for Lila, even Chloé got convinced after learning of Adrien's appearance.

In that moment Adrien and Kagami entered, surprised Mari dropped the chair on Luka's foot. She ran towards them, quickly said Hi to Kagami and then stumbled trying to talk to Adrien. The model smiled, greeted her, tapped her on the shoulder and went to the others.

In half an hour's time, room was crowded and Kitty Section was ready to start playing. There was one problem. Wayhem got held out of the concert area.

"I can feel disappointment. Fly away my Little akuma and evilize him."

"Showstopper, I am Hawkmoth. So you couldn't get in? I'm giving you the ability to freeze everyone in the room and hold your own concert. In return, you must bring me the miraculous of Ladybug and Chat Noir when they come to try and save the scene"

"Let's stop this show. I will not disappoint you, Hawkmoth"

Showstopper snapped his fingers and the whole crowd froze.

Master Fu was currently working at an elementary school to avoid being found by Hawkmoth. He was putting away cleaning supplies when Wayzz woke up and told him Plagg and Tikky where frozen. Master Fu closed the closet door and opened the miracle box, then taking one of the miraculouses and placing it in a small box. He had to find a just person for the job, or a couple could work because of the special miraculous.

He rushed out of the closet and bumped into the Cesair twins, Ella and Etta. They were Rena Rouge's sister and had been looking over for them at school. The girls grabbed the box, started admiring it and then opened the box. A cow kwami appeared and insider the box was a necklace.

Fu was thinking about retaking it, but the two girls were curious, quick thinkers and spontaneous. So he just went with it.

"Listen. This is the cow miraculous, the only miraculous that allows to have two bearers. It will give you the power of warmth and strength. You must never reveal your identità to anyone. This is Muun, he's the kwami that will give you powers today. It will give you the special power of creating a warm bubble by saying -Muun, let's bond!-. Your task is to find the akumatized person and stall him as long as possible, let the hostages free quickly. After you use your superpower you will have 5 minutes before detransforming and you must come back here. Put on one necklace each, put the charms together and tell him to transform you"

"Uh.. ok! We'll be superheroes! Yess!" They said in unison while putting on the necklaces.

Fu smiled looking at the two girls with the white suits, small horns on their heads, black trims on the wrists with bells and you could see half a ying yang on their necks.

They struck a fight pose then started running where the Master told them quick enough to not hear Wayzz talking in a concerned voice.

The twins reached the concert stage, and stopped talking when they got there. They quietly entered from the back door, then they saw a room full of frozen people and a guy with a strange hairstyle. They counted down to three and jumped onto the stage saying to the akumatized person: "Stop right now! It's the Vachettes!"

The girls looked at each other then Ella said: "I think it worked! We rehearsed it well on the way here!", they high-fived and looked at the villain. They each took on horn off and started throwing them towards the villain and taking it back to not stay with nothing in their hands.

That's when they noticed someone in the first row.

"Alya!" Etta cried, then was quick to add "and Nino, and Marinette and everyone else! This has nothing to do with our identity"

The twins looked at each other panicking. They realized what they had to do, remembering the Master's words. They went on the front of the stage and said "Muun, Let's bond!" while holding hands. An orange steam bubble started from their touch, melting the frost from their sister, her best friend, Nino, a blond guy and some other people around there.

"Guys! You have to leave now! There's no time to explain!"

After that they saw the freed people running out, Marinette stared quickly at the people on stage and Adrien glanced at the frozen girl next to him.

The girls could hear beeping from the costumes. They knew they didn't have much time, so they were trying to stall Showstopper for as long as possible. When they had two minutes left Ladybug entered the scene.

"You guys have to leave, you're going to detransform!"

"We know!" They yelled then left quickly.

Master Fu saw the girls coming back.

"I see that you managed to keep up with the akuma, Ladybug and Chat Noir must have had a surprise arrival. Unfortunately they won't be able to see you again."

"No?!? But Master.."

"Sorry, this is the end of the discussion though. Your too young. This time was an emergency and remember-"

"Never reveal our identities, we know. Bye Master."

Alya was showing some of the pictures she took that day of the battle.

"I managed to take quickly some pictures of these two new superheroes, we know nothing about them though. Then Ladybug came follower by Chat Noir and they defeated Showstopper. It was crazy! Well, I'm going to school to help finish the play. See you!"

As their sister left the room Ella and Etta shared a knowing glance between them.

This chapter was a bit longer. If you liked it tap the star to vote!
Tell me what you think about the new superheroes in the comments! Do you think Master was responsable or not?
See you tomorrow!!