𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩

Start from the beginning

"Because every year somebody runs, makes promises and doesn't do anything."

"Yeah, what lunkhead is running the elections this year?" Maya asked.

"Wait for it." I heard Vanessa whisper to Farkle who nods.

"How ya doin'?" Matthews smiled.

"Can't you just make a change?" His daughter asked.

"You know what? It's up to you guys to make changes." Matthews says. "Since we're studying alternate forms of government this year, why not let the candidates run in any form of government they chose?" Everyone groans again aside from us three and Farkle saying 'yay' once more. "So any nominations?"

"I, Farkle, nominate I, Farkle for dictator." Farkle says as he quickly lifted up his hand.

"You can't nominate yourself, Farkle." Matthews chuckled.

Vanessa was about to nominate him but the 'Rebel' beat her, "I'll nominate him."

"Dude!" Vanessa exclaimed as she moved a little to face him.

"Sorry, firecracker." Rebel smirked. "You're to slow."

Vanessa groaned as she mocked him turning to look up front again.

"Really?" Farkle asked after the exchange.

"Yeah, I like ya. I got your back." Rebel nods.

"I thought you guys had my back?" Farkle asked Lucas and I.

We quickly turned to look at Rebel who was behind Wolfy.

"We've got his back." We told him.

"Woah, easy there, Harmonica, Smith." Rebel said as he threw his arms up.

"Who are you?" Lucas asked him.

"Where did you come from?" I asked barely noticing he was in this class.

"He's the Rebel." Vanessa informed us.

"Well, what are we?" Lucas asked wanting to know but I really didn't care what I was called.

"Oh, you two are the good guys." Farkle smiled but then turned to Lucas. "But you're our moral compass."

"Wow." Lucas blinked. "That sounds hard to pull off."

"Yeah, but you're really good at it."

"Thanks." Lucas says with a proud smile.

"You don't see it do you, Bubs?" Vanessa asked.

"They're right, Mr. Friar. Represent democracy." Matthews told him.

"I don't know, Mr. Matthews. If democracy worked, maybe I'd have gotten a vote on where I get to live." Lucas explained.

Suddenly Riley raised her hand saying, "I nominate Lucas Friar for President."

"Okay. Second?" Matthews asked and Riley kept her arm up. "No honey, you nominated him. You can't second the nominati- Alright fine."

"What are you doing, Riles?" Maya asked her with eyes wide open. "He's your competition."

"I'm not running for anything." Riley said as she shrugged.

"Yes, you are. I got plans for you, yeah." Maya smirked.

"You know what? It'd be my honor to run for President." Lucas announced. "Thank you, Riley."

"My pleasure, Buddy." Riley smiled with two thumbs up before she looks at Maya. "I don't know how it happens."

"I'm going to help dictator Farkle." I announced.