ᴋᴀɴɢ ʏᴇᴏsᴀɴɢ

Start from the beginning

Everyone cheered. All your friends from the other kingdom cheered for you, your parents held a very proud smile. Back to you, yeosang kissed you so professionally, where did he learn how to kiss someone?

Yeosang pulls back. After the wedding, they held a short party which you enjoyed but now you were sharing a room with yeosang.

"I'm going to take a shower first." Yeosang says. You nod. You just changed out of the dress into something more comfortable.

 You just changed out of the dress into something more comfortable

After played with your phone till yeosang came out. However when he went out of the shower...he had just worn sweatpants and his hair was wet. Your eyes widened once you looked up.

"Why? Like what you see." You cover your eyes.

"I-Im going to shower now." You grabbed your towel and ran to the bathroom. After showering for a few minutes, you went out but only to be pushed to a wall.

You yelp. Yeosang still wasn't wearing a t-shirt. You cover your eyes.

"You know I was really trying to keep myself composed this whole time but your making me go crazy do you know that ___?" Yeosang says in a low tone.

"N-No yeosang." You shiver. Yeosang leans forward. Just as he was about to kiss your lips.

"Hey bro-OH MY JISOOS." Wooyoung walks in. Yeosang turns back.

"Yes wooyoung?"

"Bro I didn't want to see my best friend nearly do something disgusting with my other best friend."

"You could exit?"

"I just wanted to ask ___ about San."

"What about san?" You speak up.

"I-I kinda like him." Wooyoung shyly says. You smile forgetting that yeosang was still pinning you to the wall.

"Don't worry I can help n-"

"After this. Now will you excuse me wooyoung I need to do something with ____." Wooyoung shows a disgusted face then leaves.

Yeosang turns back to you and carries you to the bed on his shoulder. You struggled, he places you on the bed and climbs on top of you.

"Now where were we?" A dark aura surrounded him. His eyes were now clouded with lust.

I wonder what happened to the cold yeosang? Well you found that out the next morning of the umm ( ͡° ͜ ʖ ͡° ) fun night occured.

You woke up feeling sore nearly everywhere(mostly just you know where, yeosang went hard ;) and a hand hugging your waist. You groaned and tried to get out of yeosang's grip only to be pulled back.

"Don't you dare try to leave my sight baby. Your mine." Damn he possessive.

"Yeosang what did you do last night?" You faced him. He sat up.

"Made you mine?" You sigh.

"But we aren't supposed to do that. What if your parents heard?"

"Oh they will. You were loud." He winks.

"KANG YEO-" He pecks your lips.

"Now can we sleep? I'm sure your still tired from yesterday night." He smirks.

"I hate you."

"But I love you." Your stomach grew butterflies.

"Since when?"

"Since forever."

"But you always act cold towards me?"

"That's my character ___, you know I don't socialize with people. I'm shy."

"But you weren't shy last night!"

"That's cause my inner devil took over." He winks again.

"Yeosang!"

"Shhh let's sleep." He pulls you back in bed then cuddles you. You somehow fell asleep again with yeosang beside you. However once you two woke up again, you both got a scolding for being too loud cause yeosang's parents were trying to sleep. Yeosang snickers while you blush.

 Yeosang snickers while you blush

This is the devil in disguise. Lord have mercy on me. Someone stop Kang Yeosang from wrecking my list thanks. Alright signing off now muah.
-markxdino🦊💕