ᴋᴀɴɢ ʏᴇᴏsᴀɴɢ

Start from the beginning

"Hey." San says.

"Hi. Why did you call?"

"Bored." You sigh.

"Tell me what happened?"

"I'm getting married."

"Ooo really? To who?"

"Yeosang."

"Holy crap yes." San screams.

"Ow my ears."

"Sorry. I umm have been shipping you with yeosang for the longest time ever." San says.

"Not you too."

"Oh come on prince Yeosang, is like the most charming guy...besides prince wooyoung but I bet he ain't gay." San says with a sad tone.

"Say that one more time and I will bring wooyoung to you and make him kiss you."

"Nooo I'm too shy."

"Alright alright..I need to go bye sannie!" You ended the call.

[Skip time to a few months later cause I'm lazy to narrate the middle part :)]

"____ dear?" You mom calls out. You turned to her.

"Wow sweetie, you look so pretty

"Wow sweetie, you look so pretty. I have given birth to such a lady." She tears up. You went to hug your mom.

"Princess ____, you need to get to the alter. The wedding is starting soon." You nod. Your mom broke the hug and wiped her tears.

"Don't forget about your parents one you and Yeosang start a new life." She carresses your cheeks. You held her hand and nod.

"Don't cry sweetie, yeosang will warm up to you eventually." Your mom pecks your forehead then leaves. You gather everything and walk towards the bridesmaid.

Your father stood outside. He looks at you with a proud smile.

"Let's go to your husband now." He says. You held your father's hand.

"Now we present to you. Princess ____ of the ATINY land." You walked down the aisles, the nerves struck you. Boy were you nervous.

Yeosang takes your hand and you let go of your father. Yeosang lead you to stand in front of him. The priest began to speak.

"Today we are here to commemorate a special occasion of two young lovers, Prince Yeosang and Princess ____ getting married."

"Shall we get started? Do you prince Yeosang take princess ____ to be your lawfully wedded princess?"

"I do."

"Do you princess ____ take prince Yeosang as your lawfully wedded prince?"

"I do." Your parents were cheering.

"The rings will now be exchanged." Yeosang places the ring on your finger and you did the same to him after.

"You may now kiss the bride." Yeosang leans forward. You were kinda scared since you never kissed anyone before so you kinda leaned back to which yeosang's response to was to hold onto your waist and kiss you.