Chapter 20 seeds of doubt

Start from the beginning

"w-waaa!" Takumi yelled, as he tried to stay on the edge.

"prince Takumi! take my hand!" Leo said, handing out his hand...heh handing, wait not the time to make a pun.

Takumi grabbed Leo's hand and by the time he got on land, the area he was at fell into the bottomless pit.

"phew! thanks. you saved my life" Takumi said.

"wow, the would have been a long drop...." Anthony said, calmly.

"that's what you say? how are you so calm after what just happened? Anthony, we need to talk. right now." Xander said as he walked up to the boy.

but then a lot of shadow enemies came out of no where on each island.

"hang on Xander" Alex said, as (she/he) looked around.

"the enemy is approaching, Kamui, (y/n), everyone-get ready for battle" Azura said.

the battle began.

"it looks like dragon vein here will transport us across the gaps" Alex said.

"we should be able use them to get to the other side" Azura said.

I walked over to the dragon vein and used it and the bridge next to us moved in front of us.

'sweat' Dark said.

me and Kamui moved to the next island and a shadow ninja came in front of us.

Kamui attacked first and took 32 HP from the ninja, then Luna came in and threw the shadow ninja off the cliff, LIKE A BO$$!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reina flu to the other shadow ninja and said, "ha, trilling" and slashed the enemy.

I looked over a few islands and saw the leader, i can wait to kick her butt but I have to wait because I have to kick the shadow people's butts.

I ran up to a few shadow ninja's and blast them with thunderbolt, then I saw Aqua blast others with water at them.

Kamui got to the other dragon vain and bridge opened up.

Cookie ran across the bridge with Kaze and attacked the shadows like a beast!! omg i'm jelly.

Kagura grabbed her sword and cut heads along with Devlyn was next to her firing her arrows.

me and Kamui ran over the bridge and our awesome skills we killed them.

I used fire spin and burn them all, Luna flu and use her fox god powers at them all like a beast.

Ryoma and Xander use their swords powers and killed anyone in their path.

soon I saw Sakura walk over to the dragon vain and used it and made another bridge, and use her bow and she was partnered up with Azama. (Me: when I played birthright I ship those two, and I might let them get married in this story).

I ran across the bridge and use air slash to destroy them all, i'm the best at what I do.

I blast a enemy next to me.

I saw the leader was 2-3 islands away from me, I ran to the next dragon vain and used it, the bridge was here and me and Kamui ran to the other island.

I blasted the shadow swords maters in front of me with energy ball.

Kamui got to the last dragon vein and the bridge got here.

we cross it and made it to the leader.

Kamui used his yato first and did a lot of damage, the leader use her bow but we dodged it and I ran up to her and hit her with my yato and she was defeated.

we have won the battle.

~time skip~

we ran to a cliff and saw a castle on a hill that was at lest 1 or 2 day away from us.

"I was really worried for a bit, but it looks like we made it through. that over there is the royal castle of Valla, the stone castle gyges." Anthony said.

"what a foreboding place...its so big and rocky" I said.

"how are we going to get inside?" Kamui asked.

"well, the main entrance is always guarded and locked up tight, so that won't work" Anthony said, rubbing his head.

'just shut the kid up' Dark said, annoyed.

"but I know about the back entrance , its how I escaped in the first place! i'll gladly show you where it is" Anthony said.

"we're not following you anywhere. falling for your traps once was more then enough!" Xander said, walking up to Anthony.

"what....what are you....talking about, big brother?" Cookie asked.

"Anthony, it was you that made that bridge wasn't it?" Xander said, glaring at the boy.

'dude, that bridge was like 100 years old' Dark said, pointing out what i was thinking.

"why would I do something like that?! you all saved me from soldiers!" Anthony said.

"you've probably a spy for the vallite forces. i'll cut you down where you stand!" Xander said, grabbing his dark sword.

"AAHH!!" Anthony yelled.

me and kamui stand in front of Anthony.

"Xander!" Kamui said.

"stop!" i said.

"stand aside Kamui and (y/n)... why are you both protecting him?" Xander question us.

"think about what you're accusing him of!" i said.

"that bridge was old and worn." Kamui said.

"it's hardly surprising that it collapsed under our weight, we're heave" i said.

"i don't know... i agree that Anthony is rather suspicious. he might have joined us intending to mislead us." Camilla said.

"and he almost killed my boyfriend!" Kagura said.

"I agree with kagura" Devlyn said.

"n-not you guys too" Cookie gasped in shock.

"i agree with Camilla-- that seems entirely possible, Kamui, (y/n), you both should listen to Xander on this" Leo said.

"not you too, tomato boy" Luna said, earning a glare from the young prince.

"no, we won't start doubting our allies just because something might be possible" Kamui said.

Xander sighed and said, "hmph, Kamui, (y/n). you both are just as naive as ever. however... your ability to believe in people no matter what made this army possible."

"you think so?" Kamui asked.

"i know we're the best" I said.

"of course, nether myself nor prince Ryoma could have unified our forces. we're each suspicious of the other, it was you both Kamui and (y/n). you both are the ones who miraculously go nohr and hoshido to join sides. you both are the ones who unites us. but i'll say this. your tendency to believe in people is also your greatest weakness. you both must remain diligent and aware or someone may take advantage of you both" Xander said.

"all right fine" i said.

"we understand Xander" Kamui said.

Me: finally, sorry for updating late

Ayla: ya, school gets in the way

Deadpool: school sucks

All: BBBBYYYYEEEE!!!!