Chapter 15: D.I.C.E is Nice Pt. 1

Start from the beginning

"And I already fuckin' told ya, that's not the way it's supposed to be!" Miu yelled

Kokichi just fiddled his some of his hair and casually said "If that's the best you can do, why do they call you the ultimate inventor."

Y/N walked next to her. "Uh, Miu, what's going on here?"

Kokichi smilled. "And theeeeres the guy I was actually looking for, Y/N where've ya been?"

"It doesn't matter. Why are you here?"

"Neeheehee. Weeeelllll, after the little experience you created within that game today, I thought I'd invite you to come hang out with me and my group of eeeevil followers."

Miu scoffed. "That he created? Hold the damn phone, I'm the one that created that game."

Kokichi dismissively waves his hand at Miu. "Yeeeeeah, but if it weren't for Y/N screwing things up like he usually does, it would've been boooooring."

Y/N's eye twitched. "Let's go Miu."

"Whoa, whoa hoooooold it." Kokichi saud while standing in front of Y/N with big puppy eyes. "Pleeeeeeeease, Y/N I promise it'll be fuuuuun. My followers will make you super comfy, you can get all the food you want, and if you're feeling suuuuuper hungry, they can provide you with se-"

"Oooook! Thanks I got the idea." Y/N said while covering his ears.

Miu was blushing and fiddling with some of her hair. "J-just how kinky are you fuckers?"

Y/N sighed. "Are you just gonna keep bugging me until say yes?"

Kokichi just grinned. "Yyyyup."

"Ok, ok I'll go.... Miu do you wanna-"

"Noooo way. You won't catch me hanging out with this lil' abortion any time soon."

"Nihihihi, it's cool, I don't need an ugly sow like you there anyway." Miu mumbled at Kokichi's insult and started to make her way back.

Y/N looked down at Kokichi. "Ok, take me to your... 'evil followers.'"

Kokichi held up a white bit of cloth. "Ima put this, over your eyes. Can't have you finding out the secret to our hide out." Y/N groaned and knelt down to Kokichi's level. Kokichi wrapped the cloth around his head complete obscuring his vision. Whatever this was, he figured he would just get it over with quick,

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Y/N had been blindly walking around what felt like ages. Kokichi was just tugging him by the end of his hoodie arm hole, guiding him to the destination. Y/N groaned. "Are we there yet?"

"Almost." Y/N felt Kokichi pull them into a sharp right. The ground felt a little unstable as they continued. Eventually Kokichi let go and Y/N causing him to almost stumble over.

"Whoa! Are we here?" Kokichi didn't answer. "Kokichi?" Y/N was about to remove the cloth but suddenly some pushed him forward causing him to trip and fall. He could feel himself sliding down a slippery plastic surface. "Whaaaaaaaa!!"

Y/N finally felt the surface of the plastic disappear as he could feel himself falling. He hit the ground with a thud on top of something that he was sure was a bean bag. Y/N slowly sat up and removed his mask. He was met face to face with a familiar little girl, wearing a creepy clown mask. Y/N yelped and fell backwards. Wherever he was it was dark and dimly lit. He was soon face to face with all the creepy clown faced individuals that ambushed him and Miu a while back.

He gulped and started to scurry backwards and pressed himself against a wall. "Who are you?! What did you do to Kokichi?!"

The clown who had two wild pig tails smiled. Her lips were visible unlike the others due to mask only covering her eyes and nose. "Weeeeee want to play a game." she pointed to her right.