I'M KIDNAPPED...BY...VAMPIRES!!!!....THAT WAS SOOO NICE OF THEM

(.........rebecca's pov......)

Ok i think i should start by explaining all about me. My name is Rebecca Jane Grey or Becca for short. the reason i was named that was because rebecca is from the bible im christian my second and last name is taken from lady jane grey she was queen for a total of nine days before bieing exicuted for treason. She had her head cut off. Morbid i know but still. ok on to explaining how I look I am 5'5 a little overwhieght have short blondish blackish hair and have 4 sissters 1 mom and 1 dad. ok now to start the story of how I got my new life of bieing a slave to vampires they dont know im writing this stupid fang faces hopfully they dont see this they cant read my brain because I am one of the few people who can password protect thier brain i read a lot of vampire books ok. In the biginning i was walkingto school oh yeah im in middle school grade eight horrible place truly truly horrible place ok so i was walking to school with one of my sissters her name is melissa she is a seventh grader thinks shes all that and a bag of chips. Any of you people who have one would know so she ran off again while I was walking all of a sudden a big truck came

roaring by i thought that was normal big white trucks are always raoring by small towns are soo trusting when all of a sudden it stops!. I think ok so they're going to go into there house they looked to be sixteen or seventeen highschool age right. Before school so I keep walking all is normal until I feel a hand grab hold of my hair! and a cloth coverd in some sikingly sweet stuff is put on my moth i say aww shit before blacking out.

(........kidnapper's pov.......aka peter)

I set her down on the back floor and ask what are we going to do with her well the boss said to put her in a cell although we have to watch her. why? I ask because matt said she is some bio machanical person she is way more powerfull than me or you or how should I say this the oldest living vampire alive today. Wow i said that powerfull than how come she never fought back? because she doesn't know and no one is suposed to say anything also we can do anything we want with her besides drink her blood matt said. why i ask?

because it will give you more power than you can handle also it might kill you she was baptized in the name of the lord. He said with contempt. were hear said the driver he was a slave I cant rememeber his name sorry. Put her in the cell then we can do rock paper scissers to see who gets the first watch.

(.....Rebecca's pov.....)

I felt really week and dizzy like I had been riding the tilt a twirl. Then I heard someone saying she's awake and the next thingI know i'm being pulled up into a siting position and being told to keep quit or else then I felt something cold against my skin and I thought ''oh my god! im gonna die!'' then i heard the most buetifull voice ever saying "we're not going to hurt you yet child'' in my head and i said ''who is that and why canI hear you inside my head''?

i finally get my eyes open to see that imlying down in a cell alone the voice and movements must have been a dream thenI notice a guy standing at the door to the cell and just for the record he was H-O-T andI asked the most stupidest questions ever where am I?what are you gonna do to me? and who are you?

(....peter's pov....)

I heard her start to wake up soI went to the door to the celland when she saw me she started to ask questions likewhereshe was?whatI was gonna do to her? and whowas I? i answerd with 1. she was in a cell in aplace that she didnt need to know the name of. 2. anything I or my friends wanted and if she fought back she would be punished. 3. my name is peter one of her masters. andI did not know whyI was answeringthe questions of a lowly human like her.

(....Rebecca's pov....)

I knew it I just knew it that he couldnt be human he was to inhumanly beautifull to be one. then I said possibly the stupidest thing of my oh so short life "wait you said you could do anything you wanted oh no that means you can rape me oh please don't im still a virgin!" oh my goodnessI should not have said that should I? ''nope'' peter said ''a lot of vampires heard that soo now your in a lot of trouble''. oh and there mark time to trade off bye.

(....marks pov....)

I heard the hostage yell no that means you can rape me oh please dont im still a virgin haha this could be fun.

so how do you guys like it so far comment rate vote send me something to read also give me a gift please thanks will uplaod if i get at least 5 comments on the story good no bad ones please also i know the biggining is boring but i promise it will get betther maybe i might even add a new charcheter.