Chapter 4

"_" Character speech

'_' Thought

*_* Me Talking

#_# Place

________________________________________________________________________________

#Rakata Prime/(Temporary) Capital of the Mandalorian Empire#

*POV Jacob*

I was looking at Korra,Mara Jade,Barris,Ahsoka,Rey,Mata Mazos and Julialis were fighting to be the one to come with me to an mission to meet with the Leader of the Rebel Alliance and go to an world where there was a large presence of the force that create disturbance.

I had enough and said:

"You all will come with me to the two place,so stop arguing."they stop and thank me before going search their stuffs.

I looked at the new composition of my personal fleet after all the ships that were created and acquired.

-'StormBreaker II' 

-5 Refit Venator Class Star Destroyer 

-3 Refit Imperial II

-4 MC80 Star Cruiser

-4 Bulwark III (Manned by droid except for the bridge)

-5 Refit Providence Class Carrier/Destroyer (Manned by droid)

-4 Refit Victory I Class Star Destroyer

-10 Recusant Class Heavy Destroyer (Manned by droid)

-10 Munificent Class Ultra Star Frigate (Manned by droid)

-5 Nebulon B Escort Frigate

-4 Refit Pelta Class Frigate (Refit into Medical Frigate)

-5 Imperial II Class Frigate

-2 Refit Valiant Class Star Destroyer

-1 Refit Legacy Class Star Destroyer

-10 Refit Arquiten Class Light Cruiser (Refit with new weapon's)

-10 Refit Consular Class Corvette

-4 LucreHulk Class Battleship (Manned by droids except for the bridge/Have a small foundry for droids)

-1 The Titan Class SuperDreadnaught

-2 Scarab Class Super Star Destroyer

-4 Nebulon Y

-4 Mortis Class Star Destroyer

This fleet was to accompany me and now all the girls to Yavin 4 to meet with their leader and i had called Hana Solo and ChewBacca to come meet me above Yavin 4 and after we would go to the planet.

After their preparation we were gone to the StormBreaker II and were ready to go,When we arrive above Yavin 4;a freighter arrive-that i recognize as the Millennium Falcon-and enter the ship,some minutes after two people enter the bridge.

one was:Hana Solo