Chapter 2

"_" Character speach

'_' Thought

*_* Me Talking

#_# Place

________________________________________________________________________________

#Lothal/Bridge Thunderstorm#

*POV Jacob*

I was looking at Hera Syndulla and was about to respond at her question when Sabine put herself in front of Hera with her back toward me:

"Hera please they have done good to Mandalore and numerous faction in the Unknown Regions and even capture all the ressource the Emperor sent in the Unknown region if his empire was to fail,the even capture his two flagships that was sent in the Unknown Region to test a way in."Hera Sigh before she nod her head before Kanan advance

"I recognize you as a master jedi and a general in the republic,is there other jedi alive or is it only us ?"he ask with hope that there was other Survivor from Order 66

"There is other jedi and even 3 jedi master and multiple Knight but you need to know that we aren't jedi anymore,we are now part of the Force Order,we are in sync with the Two Side and don't let any side win and after we receive the true power from the Force what we had used was only a fraction of what we have now even the most powerful jedi or sith won't be able to rivalise a master in sync and i am the most powerful in combat,I can pull ships out of Hyperspace but i can't stop them from reactivating it."the Rebels were shocked of my power but it was only a fraction of what i can do.

"I suppose we could join your Mandalorian Empire,but i am not sure about the Rebels Alliances,i don't think they will help..."it was as far as Hera when she saw two fleet exiting Hyperspace

The two fleet were the Defender Squadron of Cara and the Star Treaty Medical Division of Fay the most impressive was the Eclipse II of Cara.

The fleet of Fay began to launch multiple gunships toward the ground along with armed gunship and Starfighter from Cara,the rebel were surprise to see what look like X-Wing but more advanced.

Hera ask suddenly shocked:

"What is this ? those fleets are massive how could you create this without the empire find this ?"

"As i said we build our forces in the Unknown Region and on unknown planets of the known galaxy,We found multiple factions:

-The UNSC:was a collectible of Human from a planet known as Earth and they were in war with a alliance of Advanced species known as the Covenant because of something called the Great journey that was suppose to let them become gods but it was a lie they would have reset the universe,we help the UNSC and they joined our Mandalorian Empire as part of the Military.

-Covenant:they joined after we show them what they were about to do and they were horrified by that and also join the military part along with the UNSC.

-Chiss Ascendancy:We were approach by them,they wanted to demand our help in destroying a menace outside the galaxy,we made a deal they would sent Soldier or Citizen to be train by our trainer and we would give them access to the upgraded Blueprint of The CIS so they could use the Droid to destroy in large number the Enemy and it work because 90% of the enemy was destroy the 10% that was left are being hunt down.

-Star Fleet:They are a exploratory group that search for other civilisation in the Unknown Region and now in Galaxy around ours,they were very friendly and join the Mandalorian Empire as the Exploration Corp but some of their ship were upgraded for Combat,their were a assemble of multiple species including human.