Bruh! (This is a chapter)

I've been so busy that I haven't really had time to make any stories lately, so here's a short little story off the top of my head. This will all be in the readers POV and the story is Pinhead x reader. It's just kinda cuddles and some fluff / lemon. And it's a male reader, so if you want to change something's, go ahead. Also (Y/N) means your name.

————————————————
You had just come home from a killing. You were tired, so you laid on the couch to try and get some sleep. That is until you feel someone poking you. You opened one eye to see your boyfriend, Pinhead, poking you. "What you doing, babe?," you asked. "Nothing, just seeing if your awake," he replied. "Well, I was trying to sleep but since you here, cuddle with me, babe," you said trying to get him to cuddle since he never does. He tried walking away, until you wrapped you arms around his waist. "Can you let me go, please?," he asked as he tried to pry your arms away from his waist. "No.." was all you said. You wrapped you arms around him tighter, pulling him on your lap. He blushed and looked down at the ground. You decided to be a tease and kissed up his neck to his cheek. He blushed, "C-could you n-not, pl-please?" "Nah," was all you replied with as you continued to kiss up and down his neck. After a few minutes, you stopped and set him down. You went to the kitchen, got out supplies, and started making dinner.
- Time Skip after dinner cause I'm lazy af -
After you were done eating, you washed the dishes and carried Pinhead upstairs for some "fun". Once you got to the bedroom, you set Pinhead on the bed, and took off your shirt. All Pinhead could do was blush over how muscular you are (cause I have muscles. If you don't, just roll with it please, or change it). You went over to the bed and laid down while grabbing Pinhead, making him sit on your lap. He blushed, as he was sitting on your bulge. You sat up, and pulled him to your chest while grinding against him. You both moaned and groaned as your bulge rubbed against him. ( While I was making this, I got very uncomfortable 😂 and a little =\\o\\=) You undress yourself, and then undressed your lover. You flipped him on his hands and knees before grabbed lube from the drawer and putting some on your fingers. "You ready, babe?," You asked. Before he could respond, you pushed a finger in him anyway. "A-ah.. hah..." he moaned, pushing his head into the sheets and fisted the sheets in his hand as you pushed another finger into him. You curled you fingers, making him moan even more. Once you could fit 3 fingers in him, you replaced your fingers with your dick. "A-ah.. haah.. hah..(Y-Y/N)" he moaned out. You waited a few seconds for him to adjust before he nodded for you to start moving. You nodded back and started thrusting into him. You decided you didn't like this position and switched it up. You stopped thrusting and pulled him up so his back was against your chest. As you were pulling him against your chest, your cock slid deeper into him, hitting his prostate making him moan and curse. "Hah.. fuck.. ah ha.. f-fucking sh-shit.. (Y/N).." he moaned as your cock slid deeper into him. Once in the position you wanted, you grabbed his hips and lifted him up and down on your cock, making him efficiently bounce on your cock. After a few seconds, you stopped holding his hips to see if he was bouncing on his own. Once you let go, he whined. "Why did you stop?!?" You replied, "If you want pleasure, bounce on your own" He blushed. "F-fine I will!" And with that, he started bouncing on your cock, on his own this time without your help. After a few minutes, you could hear him say, "A-ah.. fuck.. I-I'm about to c-cum.." You started slamming your hips up to meet his when he was coming down on your cock. "A-Ahhnn!! F-Fuck!! (Y-Y/N)!!!" With that, he came but you still had yet to cum. You laid him on the bed on his stomach and started slamming into him. All you could hear was his screams of pain and pleasure. After a few minutes, you painted his insides white. You pulled out, watching your cum leak from his ass. "Ahh.. hah.. (Y-Y/N)..." 'he was still moaning after all that? Maybe he wants more.. maybe' were your thoughts. "You ok babe?" Was what you asked, you got a thumbs up from him. You pulled him to your chest, and pulled the blanket over the both of you. He fell asleep almost immediately after you pulled the blanket over the both of you guys. After a few seconds, you fell asleep.

ALRIGHT! IM FINALLY DONE WITH THIS FUCKING CHAPTER! I wasn't able to finish it because of school and life but I was able to finish it at 1:01 A.M on Sunday.. ITS OFFICIALLY SPOOK SEASON! Also.. 894 kwords. See ya next chapter lovelies!