Jason x male reader (lemon)

You were laying on the couch, when all of a sudden Jason busted through the front door. "Jason! You could have just opened the door," you yelled at him.

He stared at you, before walking up the stairs into his room. Two minutes later he came out, walked downstairs, and straight to you. He stared at you before pointing to the bathroom door. You stared right back at him, confused. "What? What about the bathroom?"

He shook his head, grabbed you arm before dragging you to the bathroom. When you got there, you finally understood what he was trying to say. You turned on the bath and put your hand under the water to make sure it wasn't to hot, before nodding to him. You opened the door, looked back at him and waved before walking out.

- Time skip because you all know what a bath is and how that works plus Author~Chan is too lazy to right all that -

You both were laying in bed, you were spooning you boyfriend (for those of you who don't know what spooning is; Spooning is the ultimate cuddling position. ... Anyone can be the "big spoon" when cuddling, but it's often the larger or more dominant partner. When you're the "big spoon," you wrap your arms around your partner while you're both lying close on your side; your stomach rests against their back.
THANKS GOOGLE! Lol.

Back to the story 😂)

Jason started to whimper. You didn't know what was happening, so you sat up, and put Jason in your lap. He leaned back, laying against you. You turned him around so you were face to face. You took of his mask and put your hand against his cheek. "Are you alright, babe?" you asked.

He only whimpered more. He started to pull at your clothing, so you pulled everything except you boxers. He started taking his clothes off, but his shirt got stuck. You helped him pull of the rest of his clothing, leaving his boxers on.

You, all of a sudden, started to get horny. You pulled off both of your boxers, and lined yourself up with him. You counted to 3 in your head and pushed in. Jason cried out as you did, you wiped his tears away. "It's alright baby," you whispered to him.

He started to bounce up and down, moaning and groaning. You put you hands on his hips and started to bounce him. He laid his head on you shoulder, nuzzling into you neck from embarrassment. You laid him back against the bed, starting to thrust into him. You both moaned and groaned. "I-I'm going to-" Your thrusts started to become sloppy and you both came at the same time. Jason's eyes were rolled back and had his tongue sticking out of his mouth. He had came all over your chests. You pulled out slowly, making him whimper and moan. You laid next to him and covered your bodies with the blanket. "I... love... you," you heard him whisper. "I love you too," you whispered back. You intertwined your legs with his and wrapped you arms around him. "Goodnight love," you whispered to him, but he was already asleep. You fell asleep a few minutes later.

How was that? It's my first time writing a smut so.. I hope I did ok. I'll be uploading soon. See you in the next chapter, lovelies.