afterword

as of writing this, this particular book is 9 reads away from 4,000. now, 4,000 is a vErY large number, so this obviously surprises me.

i wrote this book simply for the same reason a lot of you are reading it. i like stray kids, i like seungjin. so i thought, "why not write a book?"

i really thought it was that simple.

believe it or not, this is the only book i've ever finished. and i have wrote and deleted several books. (probably too many to count.)

i was going to delete this book eventually, but thank goodness that didn't happen. 

the thing that kept me going through all of the writer's block and procrastination i felt was your comments.

yes, you: the reader. you motivated me and made me all frickin' happy inside.

one time i had logged onto wattpad and clicked on my notifications as i always do, and saw i had 107 notifications.

some of them were comments, some of them were votes, some of them were the book being added to a reading list. and some of you even followed me because you liked the book (i'm assuming.)

there's not really much left to say, other than thank you.

thank you all for the sweet comments, the tons of votes, and the follows. i never wrote this and thought people would read it and like it. i thought i would receive lots of criticism or even people hating it.

and if you hate this book, that's totally fine.

it isn't the first book i've written, and it certainly won't be the last.

i guess the lesson behind this all is simply, don't give up.

no matter what it is you're struggling with; whether it be schoolwork, personal life, relationships, you name it- just know that there is always a sliver of hope left.

even if there is just the tiniest amount left, you can always use that bit of hope.

and sometimes that bit of hope can do wonderful things.

thank you all for reading this trashy fanfiction, and for making my life better.

peace out, gucci flipflops.