4.3

happy birthday seungminnie!

~

seungmin woke up with lots of light pouring into his room, and a smiling boy on top of him.

"good morning!" hyunjin sang.

"how'd you get in here?"

"minho let me in." hyunjin shrugged.

"well, good morning i guess. why're you so happy?" seungmin stretched his arms and sat up.

"you know what day it is?"

"hm.. september... 22nd?" seungmin really wasn't sure of the date, but he thought he was correct anyways.

"yep! and you know what september 22nd is?"

"hm.. well.. autumn starts tomorrow. is that it?"

"no, dumbass, it's your birthday!"

"oh right!" seungmin knew he had forgotten something.

"well, happy birthday baby!" hyunjin cheered.

"thank you." seungmin giggled.

"is it okay if i throw you a party?" seungmin nodded.

"great. just a quick question, what's your favorite color?"

"hm.. pink? but not like a bright pink or anything, just.. pastel pink."

"that's so cute~" hyunjin whined.

"shoo so i can get dressed." seungmin made a shooing motion with his hand. 

"okayy." hyunjin left and closed the door, and seungmin got up and went to his closet.

he picked out a simple yellow hoodie and some jeans, and walked out of his room.

"AAA SHIT" minho yelled.

seungmin looked curiously where the noise was coming from, and found minho, jisung and hyunjin playing mario kart. 

"JISUNG IF YOU DO NOT STOP THROWING SHELLS AT ME I WILL SELL YOUR FIRSTBORN CHILD FOR A DOLLAR" hyunjin screeched.

"we don't even use dollars." jisung replied nonchalantly.

seungmin squeezed in between hyunjin's legs and rested comfortably on his chest, and giggled at the chaos happening around him.

"WHAT THE HELL, MARIO?" 

"I'M MARIO!"

"NO, YOU'RE LUIGI DUMBASS."

"NUH-UH!"

jisung laughed evilly as the round ended, and the screen showed him at number 1.

"congratulations, cheater!" minho glared at his boyfriend.

"hey. sorry about the yelling." hyunjin mumbled, slipping his hand into seungmin's.

"i don't mind." seungmin smiled.

"you look cute today." seungmin's cheeks turned red and he whispered a 'thank you.'

"oh, hey seungmin. happy birthday." jisung said, finally looking at him.

"hi. thanks."

"happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, you look like a dog~ and you smell like one too." minho sang.

"i smell like a dog?" seungmin pouted.

"jeez, it's just a joke."

"you smell like lavender, minnie." hyunjin commented.

"gross, weirdos." jisung scrunched his nose.

"says the one who makes out with his boyfriend on the fLoOr!"

jisung's face flushed and he looked away, having nothing else to say.

"baby, can you do me a favor?" hyunjin asked.

"hm?" 

"can you go out to shop or something while we get ready for the party?" 

"wha- i'm not allowed to help?!" hyunjin shook his head.

"fine. i'll go then." seungmin said bitterly, putting on his shoes and leaving.

"i didn't mean to make him upset.." hyunjin mumbled.