"You see, we all want the meaning of life, but we always wanna know what happens when we die"

Maxx went to his kitchen and started making a sandwich.

"Well. if you are looking for a reasonable answer. Ha, as Coldplay said, your guess is as good as mine"

Maxx finished making his sandwich and sat on the couch and began to throw darts at it.

"Now what I do know, is who I am, Yeah my face is flesh and I just survived jumping out of a one storey house. But the answer is stranger then fiction, or whatever He saying is"

Maxx begin to eat his sandwich and throw darts at his tv. Maxx fell asleep and woke up the next day.

The next day, Maxx had sandwich ember all over his face. His phone buzzed and he turned normal, his face went back to human and he was all human.

Maxx picked up the phone in a frantic. And held it to his ear.

"Yes, Hello this is Maxx"

"Maxx, It's Me"

"Who is me?"

"Me!"

"Who is me?"

"Ummm, ha. Your date?"

"The date?"

"Ha umm yeah?"

"The date is 21st of September"

"What?"

"You asked for the date"

"No our date?"

Maxx pulled the phone away and put the phone on mute.

"You see. Reader. I have a bad habit of making dates, I forget, why? Well normally I'd never get this far"

Maxx but the phone off of mute.

"Ah Emily, baby"

"Ummm, who is Emily"

"Oh sorry Erin"

"Erin?"

"Emma?"

"No."

"Okay but your name starts with an E"

"No?"

"Ooooh"

"You don't remember me"

"Question is, Do you remember me?"

"Really"

Maxx hung up the phone and started throwing darts at the Tv and went to the front door, his shirt was all bloody and more.

"Oh I need to change"

Maxx went to his wardrobe and changed to a pin strip shirt and a blue jeans. Max finished freshening up and left the house.

Max went to the front door and then opened the door and walked outside to the mailbox.

The mailbox was just a bin. Because if bills belong anywhere. "They belong in the trash" said Maxx.

Maxx walked to the next house beside his, That was a one bedroomed house.

Maxx opened the front door and walked in. Maxx went to the kitchen and pulled out a knife and put it on the table.

The owner of the house walked in the room, Maxx grabbed a beer from the fridge and looked at the owner.

"Are you thirsty Fred?"

The owner stood there with blood dripping from his chin, Maxx shrugged it off and put the beer on the table.