Full Release

Prevent Break 3:

HeadShot

By

Jarrod A. Freeman

In association with

Triptekt Productions

© 2019

Chapter One: In the Beginning

Maxx woke up to the sound of a mobile phone buzzing. Maxx opened his eyes and everything was blurry with an ominous dark tone through his sense.

Maxx looked around the room, whispering to himself "that noise what is it" Maxx eventually harnessed the energy to look around the room and see what was happening.

Maxx's head was throbbing and pulsating, Maxx was in and out of consciousness. Maxx couldn't move his arms or legs.

Maxx saw something in the corner of the room, The figure was tall and lanky with a brown trench coat on and a deranged smile and messy long hair. The pants were unrecognisable and the boots were army boots.

Maxx looked around and to the left of him was Dalton. Dalton had his eyes ripped out and blood all over his shirt. And his mouth ripped off and his tongue just sitting there.

Dalton was wearing a white tank top and blue jeans. The figure looked at Dalton then back at Maxx.

Maxx started to shriek and tell I'm fear. "help me!" Yelled Maxx. The figure raised his both hands and for fingers he had syringes.

Maxx started to panic. "Help!" The figure began to walk slowly and Earnie. Maxx's blood began to pulsate and increase with fear.

"HELP ME IM ABOUT TO BECOME OVERDOSED BY A DEMONIC JUNKIE!"

Dalton looked at Maxx. Daltons eyes were gone, so just empty sockets. The tongue began to wave and wiggle.

Dalton was shrieking and demonic yelling. And began to move to Maxx.

The figure was only feet away.

Before Maxx Yelled in a war-cry tone.

The figure stopped moving and stood still with a slight fear. Maxx stopped yelling and bowed his head to his lap with exhaustion.

Moments later Maxx started laughing with a Demonic chuckle. Maxx started laughing more and more sinisterly.

The figure was so confused. Max aided his head and it was all fleshy with no skin it was all meat.

The figure grew an angry face and went to strike Maxx, Maxx was laughing and awaited the tall figure.

The figure went to strike Maxx. Maxx laughed and booted the figure in the stomach with his left foot.

The figure went flying backwards and slammed through a wall.

Maxx looked at Dalton, Dalton launches his tongue at Maxx, Maxx grabbed it and ripped it past him.

Dalton was ripped into Maxx.

Maxx held Daltons face with his two hands and began to crush his skull.

Maxx laughed sinister and said

"Don't you know that sticking your tongue out is rude!" Dalton screamed in anger. Maxx crushes the figures skull and the body disappears.

Maxx stood up and started laughing and walked over to the tall figure. But he was gone. Maxx reaches into his owns pants pockets and pulled out a sign that had just this "?" And held it up.