Maxx threw away the sign and went to the kitchen and started eating the snacks and food. Maxx heard an Ahem. Maxx looked around and kept eating.

Ahem, was heard again. Maxx looked around. Ahem, Maxx shook his head as he raided the mayonnaise, "No not listening darling" said Maxx as he was devouring food.

Maxx heard a knock at the door, Maxx froze, the knock came back, "hmmm, I wasn't expecting visitors at this hour" Maxx walked to his wardrobe in his room, Maxx walked into the wardrobe then closed the doors.

A second later, Maxx walked out in a suit. Still having the fleshy face. Maxx walked to the front door and looked through the peep hole.

Maxx saw a few people and a camera man. Maxx looked at the read and said "Shhh" they could be the IRS. Maxx looked through the keyhole again. "Well they are defiantly not Girl Scouts, Unless they are on anabiotic steroids, which I did not give them because I had no money that day"

Maxx leaned away from the keyhole.

"Wow. That was oddly specific" chuckled Maxx. The people rang the doorbell again. Maxx opened it.

"Yes?" Said Maxx.

"Maxx, We are from Morgue and we have 80 questions"

Maxx slammed the door and went back to the lounge room. In the lounge room. Was a chair and a tv. That didn't work.

Maxx got comfy and pulled out darts from his pockets and was throwing them at the tv.

Maxx heard Ahem again. Maxx pulled out more darts. Maxx looked around and saw nothing.

Maxx went to the kitchen to eat more food. Then he heard a window slide up. Maxx then went to find the noise. Maxx went to the bathroom and saw himself in the mirror.

Maxx examines his fleshy face and stopped and began to have a flashback of his child hood.

Little did he know that in the shower behind him the curtain that was closed fully, began to shake and slowly open.

A tall figure wearing a cowboy hat and a trench coat began to appear from the curtains.

Maxx took no notice for his eyes were dark and Smokey. The figure that appeared in the shower smiled and took deep breathes and quietly pulled out a large machete.

The figure stepped out of the shower and walked over slowly. Behind max was a window that was the size of a door.

Maxx was getting deeper into his childhood, the figure stood fully behind Maxx. "Ahem" Maxx regained his consciousness and saw the figure about to slice Maxx.

Maxx turned around and dived into the figure, the figure fell backwards and smashed through the window.

Maxx and the figure fell.

Chapter 2

The creation

As they fell. Maxx was remembering his life as he held onto the figure, the time slowed down.

"My name Is Maxx, the tall figure I'm currently holding onto is my landing mat"

As the time sped up to normal, Maxx landed on the figure and the figure was killed. Maxx got off the figure. And spat out blood. And walked away.

"So that's the biggest question, who am I, why am I here? Well it's simple"

Maxx walked past a kid about to eat a hotdog, Maxx took the hotdog and began to eat it.

"The question can't be answered actually"

Maxx walked over to his houses front door and opened it and walked in.